Need For Speed Underground 2

on that? u must be joking

Shit me thats fast.

And yeah, ive relised its hard doing two cars now, but its to late, already started doing up the civic.

Will win a few races in the civic, do it up a bit, then go back to the 206 to max it out.

I did set my alarm so i could play it all day today, but was to tired :(

Im only on stage one at the moment so cant help :-

There was this one drag race, where i couldnt physically win as my car maxed out at 131mph, so i was like, this cant be right.

Went into the performance shop, and before when fitting the other stuff, i didnt fit the ECU. Now does 160+ :(

And change the NOS settings to give max power. This game so rocks :P

im still stuck on stage 4!!! i got a civic pimped out and a celica pimped out and 64000 and i cant progress, i just cant get that 6th star im stuck at 5.74 :@  :( not happy

hmmm, go and check you have all the upgrades, i remember it being close at one point, i think i had to cover my car in graphics and names to get it to tip over into the next star.

I'm not complaining, I except that software companys will do their utmost to prevent piracy, which is why I don't moan when software releases through filesharing programs aren't perfect.

I do believe we are a long way off seeing an end to all this (although HL2 took some doing, but I believe it has finally been successfully done), the majority of games and apps are still being released on the internet prior to their release in the shops...