Need For Speed Underground 2

on that? u must be joking

i got a 106 and a audi a3 at the moment just unlocked another car but i havent looked to see what it is yet :P i need to try and get 6 stars god knows how im going to do that i think im modded out i will have to check when i get home

i got a 106 and a audi a3 at the moment just unlocked another car but i havent looked to see what it is yet :unsure: i need to try and get 6 stars god knows how im going to do that i think im modded out i will have to check when i get home

Do silly things, spinners, full body vynals, in-car neon's. Race opponents aswell, as they give you special extra's, hidden colours, spoilers and such like.

Im only on a rating of 3.4 or something at the moment. My 206 however is owning everything, so ive used it for all my races so far. 180mph top speed, ~189 with NOS stage 2 :)

Hey i'd screen shot my cars buttttt im playing on PS2 which means id have to take a pic of my tv. any body got ne ideas?  i'll go try now

if your pc has a scart connetion then you can use your monitor as the TV and just press print screen.

• 5 weeks later...