Indoor Trials Evening

finally got round to replying to this post...

What a fantastic weekend! Big thanks to Tom for putting on the event on friday, shame the supervisor chap wouldnt let me do my silly line... ah well. Over all though, an excellent event, and it seemed that good fun was had by all.

Thanks to Matt for a quality party friday night, and whoevers house it was that i slept on the sofa at.

I cant really say one thing or another that made it a good weekend for me, there were just so many good moments, its impossible to pick one. But it was very good to see so many riders, riding together and all getting along really well.

It would be good to see a another similar event soon...

Tim.

hey tim, if i had it my way you would've been allowed to do your silly line. maybe next time if you arrive early and i can get everyone else out you can give it a go (so long as we have a back up story to feed the paramedics if you try to die!!!)

ps: i've put a couple of pics up in the vids/pics bit, they're only of me riding cos thats all i've got atm but there should be some more coming from the news papaer soon...

finally got round to replying to this post...

What a fantastic weekend! Big thanks to Tom for putting on the event on friday, shame the supervisor chap wouldnt let me do my silly line... ah well. Over all though, an excellent event, and it seemed that good fun was had by all.

Thanks to Matt for a quality party friday night, and whoevers house it was that i slept on the sofa at.

I cant really say one thing or another that made it a good weekend for me, there were just so many good moments, its impossible to pick one. But it was very good to see so many riders, riding together and all getting along really well.

It would be good to see a another similar event soon...

Tim.

Did that line involve a balcony in it anywhere? :P And the sofa would be mine lol, for good moments i reckon drunken Ali was in most of them. i never knew a simple pullcord could be so complicated lol

Pete

Did that line involve a balcony in it anywhere?  :P  And the sofa would be mine lol, for good moments i reckon drunken Ali was in most of them. i never knew a simple pullcord could be so complicated lol

Pete

yes pete it involved the balcony, an 8ft drop and a large very squishy tractor tyre. i really don't need to say anything else....