Indoor Trials Evening

as it says in the title, indoor trials event, 6.30-9pm in llandudno there will be 4/5 sections and everything can be moved and re built as we go along if people get bored of the sections.  if this is a success we will be able to start a year round trials competition, indoor all winter, outdoor all summer so come along and help jump start trials comps in north wales.

for more info pm me, i will update this from time to time but don't come on here much anymore...

friday 28th january 2005...

Hi, I will be interested in coming, supporting, etc. With a good friend of mine, please PM me back if you need help the day before or somthing, do we need to enter? Cheers Tom Rigg

Hi, I will be interested in coming, supporting, etc. With a good friend of mine, please PM me back if you need help the day before or somthing, do we need to enter? Cheers Tom Rigg

nah, you dont need to enter, it isnt a competition.

i think you just turn up, unless more than 50 riders come (i think its 50 :S )

its a quid to enter :o

see you there

Will

yeah will's right, we are going to have to limit it to 50 riders which i don't think will be a problem... if by any chance more than 50 riders turn up it will be a case of taking turns, so long as we don't have more than 50 people actually riding at once we're fine...

see you all there

pallets, cotton reels (spools), sleepers, tractor tyres, a couple of ramps, some benches and whatever else i drag along...

nothing is set in stone until i get my hands on the stuff and at this time of year its a nightmare...

don't worry though, it will be a night to remember...

can people please print this poster out and put it up in their local bike shops (north west and mids only).

we wana advertise this as wide spread as possible and make it a huge event to remember

cheers all

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....cmd=si&img=5498

ps: if anyone could put the image in the thread that'd be cool

dave - don't worry thats just the silly legal bit, if you ride like a cock and trash the place you'll get thrown out, if all your doing is trying stupidly big moves thats cool so long as we can all laugh at you!!!

tipsy jock - 10ft??? don't you remember me climbing down it? its about 20ft to the beach!!! it was f**kin huge and stupid!!! classic ride that was (for those who don't understand, the pic on the poster was taken at the last llandudno ride and the drop was massive onto the rocks and beach below)

see y'all there, i've just sorted a load of pallets so all i've gotta get now are the sleepers and we're ready to roll...

dave - don't worry thats just the silly legal bit, if you ride like a cock and trash the place you'll get thrown out, if all your doing is trying stupidly big moves thats cool so long as we can all laugh at you!!!

tipsy jock - 10ft??? don't you remember me climbing down it? its about 20ft to the beach!!! it was f**kin huge and stupid!!! classic ride that was (for those who don't understand, the pic on the poster was taken at the last llandudno ride and the drop was massive onto the rocks and beach below)

see y'all there, i've just sorted a load of pallets so all i've gotta get now are the sleepers and we're ready to roll...

hmm i do now lol, any chance you could send me the original? would make a quality background