Who's Got The Longest...

Smo™

wheel base doesnt make your bike any better.

i could have a wheel base of 1065 and have a mega long back end and a mega short front. would feel like shit but it still has a wheel base of 1065. also you can have bent forks or summit. it only means how far you can reach between things.

sorry to say this but it gets me annoyed.

to me its about geometry of stuff like rear end and front end.

thechink

Edited by thechink
  • Like 1

wheel base doesnt make your bike any better.

i could have a wheel base of 1065 and have a mega long back end and a mega short front. would feel like shit but it still has a wheel base of 1065. also you can have bent forks or summit. it only means how far you can reach between things.

sorry to say this but it gets me annoyed.

to me its about geometry of stuff like rear end and front end.

thechink

I think most of the replies aren't aimed in the intention you've took them, eg; "Haha, my wheelbase is longer then your's, I'm better than you etc". It's just a little weird t-f thing than a competition. :S

I think gay James might've won when he had his (not-so)Tuff-guys on his pure! :S

Mike.

fair point. but to me it seems that people buy a bike on its wheel base not its geometry these days.

thats all.

my wheel base is about 1060 ish with fatties (xtp short)

thechink

Don't turn this into something it isn't mate. I never even considered that having a long wheelbase made your bike better, lol. Do you know anyone that judges bikes by their wheelbases instead of their geometry? If so, slap him/her.