Colchester

minitrialer

Yeh im up for the ride, more people that come the better, so for anyone living in and around the Colchester area up for a ride come down :S

Aslong as the weather holds out over the weekend should be good (Y)

My bike is only just about rideable though but i'll still come :(

Cya there,

James.B.

Hmm is it any good in this world called "Cholchester"  :P

I have been told it is pretty wank :S

but yeah any info on the place?? is it good bad whats there to do so on?

Nick..

Aye your are el correcto tis wank, but ive lived here for 16 years so its going to be wank for me anyway :)

There are some cool places to ride though (Y) , i just find them boring because ive rode them so many times but its still all good, theres stuff mainly in, out and around the town centre, depends what sort of things your looking for :D

Theres a roundabout which you can go underground and go into the middle of, has some cool drop gaps, and some walls to mess about one which are pretty cool, then theres quite a few other places which are sweet to ride, some places with lots of crates aswell :(

If you fancy coming then give it a go (Y)

could end up being pretty cool

I'm bored of everyones faces,

We love you 2 :P

Yeh having some new people come will be pretty sweet, ill make sure i dont break my bike again by sunday so i can definetely come :- :turned:

Come on anymore riders from ipswich or around that area interested in coming?? see if we can make it a big(ish) ride :(

bumpage

So whos coming then the ride is still on for tomorrow :ermm:

I've gone and buggered up my bike, yay! ^_^ my freewheel has completely fallen to bits lol

I may still come though, not sure.

I'm afraid you lose your appeal after all the James Bond jokes have been used up Bondy

hehe, im sorry i'll try and change it to something else amusing :huh:

*cough*scene points ++ from the bond*cough*

have no idea what they are though ^_^

Edited by Bondy

Yeah, that could have worked out a couple Sundays ago, too bad about the weather :blink:

yer that was a pain . . come to thnik of it if i come home late this sunday i might go 2 colchester becuase its closer intead of travelling about 2 hours to london or somewhere. Are any colchesterians going?

Lil D