Late Xmas Prezzie

Brian Bleech

t my fave vid is chain spotting this is the first vid i saw with any sort of trials riding and thought it was awsome and i still cant get that song out of my head were they are on the beach near the start i think its i am milk by garbage

ashtons bollards are amazing, still make me jizz when i see it!!

Yea some good riding in there. I actually got the DVD from the Farnham branch of Halfords. The entire DVD is great - genuinly done by the Mart's as you can tell they were really nervous at the beginning.

As far as 'not many videos of them in action' is concerned, I spoke to Martyn at the recent demo in Pompy and I think he was up for doing summot in the near future, maybe with the Ashton team.. not sure, but yea.. I'll do my best :D

J.

P.S. - Go and BUY the DVD! Well worth the 10 Pounds! ;)

Edited by Jonny Jones

Yea some good riding in there.  I actually got the DVD from the Farnham branch of Halfords.  The entire DVD is great - genuinly done by the Mart's as you can tell they were really nervous at the beginning.

As far as 'not many videos of them in action' is concerned, I spoke to Martyn at the recent demo in Pompy and I think he was up for doing summot in the near future, maybe with the Ashton team.. not sure, but yea.. I'll do my best :D

J.

P.S. - Go and BUY the DVD!  Well worth the 10 Pounds! ;)

Or ask a friend who works there to just steal one for you as halfords have about a 100 :D

*waits for how long it will be before people start copying ashtons spinning gap moves in videos on here*

ahhh as LOADS of people on here have been saying for the past few years "their past it" hmmm well whoever said that should get beats. TF dont you just love it for its accurateness and quality opinions :D"

I'm going to be very truthful here, you may not like what you see here but its my opinion, first off amazing ridin!! but to be fair I got bored, the song wasn't hardcore and editing wasnt all that great, all in all I found it boring to watch, but good riding though!!

Please don't quote me.

Corish

theres two reasons why i started trials

1-martyn Ashton

2-martin hawyes

they are absolute ledgends of the sport. my fave vid is chain spotting this is the first vid i saw with any sort of trials riding and thought it was awsome and i still cant get that song out of my head were they are on the beach near the start i think its i am milk by garbage,anyway cheers for putting this up mike your a ledgend in your own right  ^_^

chain spotting! same here mate used to love watching it, its sooo good, then dirty tricks and cunning stunts came out (or was this before i cant remember) and that was hilerious aat the start!

Jesus, Ashton's pretty f**king good then? ^_^

And that was probably the best I've seen Hawsie ride too. I did like the way ashton did a nice spinny-sidehop thing to a really rail and then the next clip was Martin Hawyne backwheeling a wheel-heigh rail... Anyway, nice one Mike ^_^

What annoys me is how the twats at Halfords have been given the Marts all day and got no good footage, I could have done a much better job of that footage and so could most people on here.

They can point a camera at a presenter, but not at a moving object.

talking of halfords, the guy that introduces them both, really sound like my old halfords supervisor, its unkanny :huh:

the vid was way cool, lovin ashtons spinny gaps :ermm: ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the best bit was at about 3:41 seconds in, when Hawzee flies up about a ten foot high almost vertical rock. I know the camera angle could make it look a bit bigger than it is, but I can't think of many people who could do that.

Sweet video all round. These are the people who got me into trials, and I'm probably not alone on that one.

Rich

well i hope i'm still riding trials when im their age! these guys are who got me into trials, and i still lvoe watching them ride at the bike show etc. although in 2004 at the last sunday show i was amazed when some guys sitting in front of me said "who is martin hawyes??", missed ashton last year because of his off on the saturday.

cheers mike for the vid