Msn Messenger

JoShO

i try to sign in and a message come up saying :

there was a problem connecting you to MSN messenger. Click troubleshoot for help with this problem

error code: 0x81000370 troubleshoot close

I've done troubleshoot, different sign in names, everything on the messenger problems site, uninstalled, repaired, reinstalled and it still wont work? anyone know whats wrong?

Thanks in advance, Josh

Why has everyone posted the same information? Yes the links are different, but they essentially contain the same information about how to cure the problem!!

If JoShO had just clicked on the link that dave85 posted, he would have realised that someone else had the same problem - and someone (me...) posted a link to the solution!

Why has everyone posted the same information? Yes the links are different, but they essentially contain the same information about how to cure the problem!!

Erm, they havent? Maybe the info is essentially the same, but its not the same.

http://www.msn-problems.com/solve-msn-mess...-0x81000370.php isnt the same as http://www.msn-problems.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=393#393. Why?

Cos the first link didnt solve Claire/miss_pimp's problem, so she had a hunt around and gathered information to make the post in the 2nd link.

Beaten by a girl (Y)"