Crazy Frog Rigntone Thing

craggleman

Right my mates fully love this and i'm only one with a good enough phone to get the realtone thing, i want it for free but all websites i've been on give you it for free then charge you a week later for other things you don't even want. I know this is pretty sad but i have a weird humour and think its class.

Hope someone can help

cheers craig

I second that.

Does anyone else find ringtone adverts really annoying too...?

Whoever owns jamster ringtones needs to have a bullet through the head. I mean TWICE in EVERY main music channel, EVERY interval. What kind of brain dead f**kers need to see the same advert 10 times in the period of a 40 minuite show??!!! :o

They Do my head it.

Crazy Frog is the gayest thing ever, in a 2 hours period of watching TV yesterday i must have seen maybe 30 crazy frog adverts... (Y) (Y)

ive got a n-gage and i found the video for it (before tehre was all this ringtone stuff about it) so i downloaded it and wacked it on my phone through usb cable (Y)

EDIT: However i hate it now! you can't watch mtv or anything wihtout it coming on in the adverts (Y) its so anouying,

Edited by Ingram