Craigleescott.co.uk

Mr_scott

Really good video, glad to see some natural for a change to the big huge stuff going on in the streety vids (Y)

oh and the song is In Flames - Evil In A Closet :P for those who wanted to know.

Edited by Bondy

Christ almighty! Im sitting here at Uni watching your video Mr Craig and everybody here is like :P (Y) :P - Im even more in awe!

BEST video by far! What on earth was the lens on the end of that camera, gave amazing perspective on the riding, which was even more off the hook!

Now, If I know you how I think I know you, the next video will need a dictionary written for it, as there arnt words in the English language that will be able describe its prowess!

Minty! :P

Jonny.

I wasnt too impressed at first, mainly because id been waiting for a awsome street vid :S

but....... ive watched it a couple more times and i keep liking it more each time, Its a really well made video

by the few piccys u have had around your website your next street vid should be :P

• 2 weeks later...
Was it just me or were those rocks not slippy?

If that was me id be all over the place. :(

Mate those rocks are like ice. Anyone who thinks its not good to watch should get themselves down to Stocksbridge then try and say its not good.

I was quite surprised to see bash marks in the middle of Wharncliffe crags last time i went up, n theres me thinking i had my own secret playground :D

You been further along in to Wharncliffe?

Theres a sweet spot next to the top of one of the DH runs and some more stuff round deepcar. Quite a drag on a trials though whichever end you park at

Mate those rocks are like ice. Anyone who thinks its not good to watch should get themselves down to Stocksbridge then try and say its not good.

I was quite surprised to see bash marks in the middle of Wharncliffe crags last time i went up, n theres me thinking i had my own secret playground :(

You been further along in to Wharncliffe?

Theres a sweet spot next to the top of one of the DH runs and some more stuff round deepcar. Quite a drag on a trials though whichever end you park at

I deffinately agree!!! I've been before, could do a great deal down to shite rear brake and ovcourse the VERY slippy rocks.

Corish

You up for getting a group to meet up and have a big session up there nearer spring/summer?

The crags run for like 6 miles so theres no shortage of riding but its a bit pointless at this time of year since we don't all have spiderman-like abilities to stick to rocks :(

You up for getting a group to meet up and have a big session up there nearer spring/summer?

The crags run for like 6 miles so theres no shortage of riding but its a bit pointless at this time of year since we don't all have spiderman-like abilities to stick to rocks

Yepp....im up for that (Y)

Craig.