Just Popping Down The Shop........

hazzyhaslam

last night, went for a quick ride hopped up a wall and you never guess what happened?

i fell off and now i've got a broken elbow and it bloody hurts. stuck in a cast for 8 weeks with my arm bent! I cant ride or drive or nothing! works a 2hour walk away and the buses are a joke!

not having much luck this year!

damn you 2005!

this is going to sound technical!

when you put your arm out with your palms up and you look at your elbow its the bit that sticks out on the inside! (Y) cracked it in 2 places. no need for pinning though.

Ive only just had my new bike as well. damn annoying!

at least i can search for a new car whilst i got time on me hands!

Ever broken a leg or ankle? Trust me it's worse. At least you can walk without crutches which give you horrible calluses on your hands after 8 weeks.

No pinning you say, bah! Everytime I break something I manage to do it properly - ie need an operation or two.

Is it your wanking hand? If it is then we can send George Seamons round...

Get well soon, Stephen.

Ever broken a leg or ankle? Trust me it's worse. At least you can walk without crutches which give you horrible calluses on your hands after 8 weeks.

No pinning you say, bah! Everytime I break something I manage to do it properly - ie need an operation or two.

Get well soon, Stephen.

HAHAHA you shouldnt say stuff like that at this time of the night, my family are trying to sleep and I actually LOL'd

Get well soon, Stephen.

Indeed I have Steve, my ankle if I do recall.

Snapped it bad playing football match and that ended me football playing days (competatively) strange how I got into mountain biking Im sure its worse for my broken bones.

I broke my foot once and had a pot on foot calf but that was nothing compaired to when i did my knee in :P Full length pot from ankle to groin thats fun up and down steps. Had my busted arm at the same time. Never used crutches well because i couldnt really (Y)

the only thing ive had pinned is me jaw. now that hurt!

im lucky, its not my wanking hand but i have someone special for that anyway!

i had a cist on the roof of my mouth, that ended my swimming days. they had to take the roof of my mouth out to stitch it all up! nasty, soup for 12months. i was well cheesed got selected for the british swimming squad as well.

managed to build a wheel today though, at least i did something productive!