2 Benito Ross Vids

Lee_Buchanan

The second Vid???

Some very easy going observers...I though touchingthe bar to stop you falling was a 5??or a brush of it was only a one...but he hit it a vew times on the way down the bank..hmmm

Init, he must of fived it about 4 times :S .

Cheers,

Joe.

Yeah, when I was at YMSA I even had the decency to wait until the observer looked at me after I put a hand down. Well awkward moral dilemma - "She was talking to her friend, and looking the other way. I put my hand down, which should be a five, but if I carry on she'll never know..."

As it was, I f**king bombed the rest of the comp and came last or some stuff like that. Go me :S

The hill climb is a great section. A few years back Cesar was the only one in all of the categories (stock and mod) to make the section. Some people say it was too hard, but these are the world championships. Sections like this help pick the riders apart.

Trials isn't just about the concrete pipes you see in the uci videos...

Is it me or did he have the cheapest looking helmet ever :- not that it matters just suprised.

He didn't look that smooth in the first vid very jumpy :(

It must have been BIU because he used his pedels

the second section is just a joke :( i'd be so pissed if I got to a section and it was that