Falls Are Funny!

Brian Bleech

(N) :- :D :D :P :D :D :P :D :P lmfao judders that is class i see some very very old footage an some recent its always good to see how you lot got so good lol through trial an error for sure lol

mint glad you did this it had my mum cryin with laughter she also said she can see why trials is so funny!

Edited by LukeBrisaRider

it says 4hrs to download!

::EDIT:: Canceled it, gonna take to long..........am i the only person thats having this? im on BB as well so  (N)  meh i dunno

Aye, trials shack did that to me the other week, i was downloading at like 2kb/s on broadband, it only seems to be every now and then though! so no complaints really :D

Im getting top speed on this vid, and will edit my post when ive watched it, (from reviews it looks good, so cant wait!!) :D.

Dude! "hahaha" and "ouch :-" are going through my mind at the minute, awsome vid, some funny and bad bails.. Nice :D.

Edited by *OnzaMike*

what did luke do to his cranks when he did that drop snap his cranks or did they fall off?

Dan

Looks to me like he snapped his BB.

That vid was great, and the 'head meets wall' one at the end... jesus.

Moral of the story is: wear a helmet (N)