Dj Memorial Ride Anyone? 14th May '05 Portsmouth

stuntsbyjon

I was about to edit the footage, so started to capture, and apparently, its decided to f**k up while capturing.

Fine on the MiniDV tape playing it back on camera, but capturing is a whole different story.

90% of the useable stuff is f**ked, so don't expect a video from me unless i can somehow solve this capturing issue.

Sorry guys. :mellow:

Jonny's video will be better and have more in it anyway. :S

Excellent ride :S, some crazy shizzle going down from the word go (you know who you are matt :P). The weather sucked severely but managed to get better. Maad respect to mr jon for letting us hooligans wreck his house :- and you have to respect Andy Chai, mainly because he can get wasted on under a quid!!

Highlights for me.

Crashing round jons friday night, chilled with some beers it was cool.

Simones (the Chink) excellent fried breakfast saturday morning.

The amount of people that showed up!

Getting free grips from dan ko (cheers dude)

Me not being able to do a gap with an inch drop, but being able to gap up it :) :P

Matt Staples and Fletch trying desperately to tap up a wall and then Scott riding up and doing it second time round.

Andy Chais drunken antics.

John shrews being a crazy git lol, haha beer hat.

Lee McCaw being a legend and letting people ride all over his car whilst pissed, also for not getting any damage apart from some dents to the car until he shut the bonnet which smashed the headlight.

Nick manning dropping off of jons garage whilst slightly intoxicated.

Ben.

P.s  BIIG! respect to jon for letting us crash round and for being one hell of an organised, cheers jon you rule.

was actually jon shrewsbury that hopped off of jon's garage whilst drunk, i was too scared to do the drop, and i was sober.

It was a very special day for everyone, i think everyone was touched by the amount of people that turned up :turned:

it was a great day.. i wasnt having too good a ride though :) was suffering from too many injuries lol... the party was cool though... apparently i passed out:S lol.. ah well... all good fun!

many thanks to brendan who prevented me from killing myself :turned: haha.. must happen again next year :S

i do not wear lip stick btw..... :">

andreww

Edited by TheChai

it was a great day.. i wasnt having too good a ride though :deej: was suffering from too many injuries lol... the party was cool though... apparently i passed out:S lol.. ah well... all good fun!

many thanks to brendan who prevented me from killing myself (Y) haha.. must happen again next year :deej:

i do not wear lip stick btw.....  :">

andreww

Liar liar pants on fire :D

by the way andy you were passed out most of the night, even when you had cans of beer and gummy sweets thrown at you :D

Ben

Check out SWTCVolII for the footage Ross got from the party (Jon Shrewsbury going nuts ripping a fridge to bits with his bare hands/Chai passed out/ Matt Staples trying to sidehop a car whilst drunk [check out the for sale section where that same car is now being flogged by Lee McCaw], and much more).

All I really remember was standing ontop of Jons Garage with the other Jon (shrewsbury), trying to persuade him it would be a good idea to drop off it...

Was a savage ride and and awesome party, props to jon for getting it all together.

**ready to do it all again next year**

Rich

Check out SWTCVolII for the footage Ross got from the party (Jon Shrewsbury going nuts ripping a fridge to bits with his bare hands/Chai passed out/ Matt Staples trying to sidehop a car whilst drunk [check out the for sale section where that same car is now being flogged by Lee McCaw], and much more).

All I really remember was standing ontop of Jons Garage with the other Jon (shrewsbury), trying to persuade him it would be a good idea to drop off it...

Was a savage ride and and awesome party, props to jon for getting it all together.

**ready to do it all again next year**

Rich

ooo how long until swtcIII then mr rich??