Dj Memorial Ride Anyone? 14th May '05 Portsmouth

stuntsbyjon

Cool, seems we have a show of riders already that will make a great video for someone! Anyone want to volunteer their services to capture this event?

I think its best if I arrange the meeting for Guildhall Square; which is right next to Portsmouth and Southsea station. As I said earlier, if anyone wants to crash at my place, your welcome, PM me or add me to your MSN for more details. stuntsbyjon@hotmail.com. Any takers for the party too? I shall arrange a BBQ and some live Dj's for the evening if I get more than 5 people interested.

Jon.

If I can pass my test by then, I'll 100% be there for sure.

Speaking of last years video...does anybody know where I can find it? It was a damn good video, but I've gone and misplaced it :-

EDIT: Got it now, cheers for your help :ermm:

Good idea :ermm:

George even if you dont pass by then I will give you a lift, and if you do you can give me a lift :P lol

I am more then happy to help with preparations for a party/ BBQ etc..... so long as i can get accomodation with someone.

I can accomodate a few people here, you'd have to rough it, but it would be cool. Yeah, help with the party could be cool, doesnt need much work as I'll hold the party in the garage and the alley way out back of my place. I have lighting and power points etc out there, so its just a case of moving all the stuff out there following the ride really.

Unless you can DJ of course, in which case you could do a set. :ermm: I am not sure if theres any cheap hotels round here, but there is a camp site not too far off if people wanna camp for the couple of days.

Jon.

Provided my ankles have healed I'll be there (plus CharlieChadwick possibly), and willing to join in the party (also happy to contribute a few crates of booze plus video documentation of the day...).

I'll PM you closer to the time just to check where everyones going to meet on the day.

Count us in.

Rich

Edited by karsonlevoret

i'll offer 1 person a lift down there, and back (after the party :) ), 2 if i decide the bike rack is worthy... and 3 if we can get some1's bike in the boot, without putting the seats down (doubtful) :P

THIS IS FOR LOCALS TO ME! (jus so i dont get you scottish folk asking me to come an pic you up :) )

who says this is a Dj ride?

isnt the dj ride on the same day (or near enough) at abingdon?

Pardon :P

You _do_ realise abingdon is miles away for all us southerners? Portsmouth is our abingdon so to speak.

What does it matter anyway, just go to which ever you want, your not forced to go to both :ermm:

OI

this isnt an arguement about who rides where.

Stop your damn bitchin.

This is an organised ride on a day to commemorate a fallen friend.

We are not starting a contest to see who can get the most riders to a place.

This day is so a few of us can get together and remeber DJ.

if you feel you have to do it in Abingdon, go there.

If you saw last years video no one was worried about where they were.

we are all just getting together to take a moment out of our lives to remeber a good friend.

OI

this isnt an arguement about who rides where.

Stop your damn bitchin.

This is an organised ride on a day to commemorate a fallen friend.

We are not starting a contest to see who can get the most riders to a place.

This day is so a few of us can get together and remeber DJ.

if you feel you have to do it in Abingdon, go there.

If you saw last years video no one was worried about where they were.

we are all just getting together to take a moment out of our lives to remeber a good friend.

worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd