The Little Wheels Thread

Sameer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw you post that on FB and assumed it was an old video as I thought he was on Madera ages ago.  When I realised it was new I was excite.  Dude's got such a nice way of riding, has pretty much the perfect blend of innovative/hard/stylish/good shit.  Just makes everything look awesome.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Mark W said:

I saw you post that on FB and assumed it was an old video as I thought he was on Madera ages ago.  When I realised it was new I was excite.  Dude's got such a nice way of riding, has pretty much the perfect blend of innovative/hard/stylish/good shit.  Just makes everything look awesome.

I r confused. They look the same to me, are you seeing something different?

image.png

image.png

First line is why I love watching Chase Dehart ride.  See also:  That pop on those manny 180s.  The dip on the 360s.  The general clean-as-f**k way he does almost everything else.

EDIT:  This is also rad.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

What video is it?  For some reason, after full-blown shitting the bed yesterday where it didn't work on embeds or even on their own site, Youtube videos still aren't showing up for me.  Just a big white space where they should be...