The Little Wheels Thread

Sameer

The Life in a Day With Jason

A short little video interview type thing i did with a local rider and mate. The greenscreen woulda worked allright if my cam wasn't so damn grainy :(

Longer versions to come as i have a hell of a lot of footage but that one had to be cut down to around 2 minutes for the NKE Media Apprentice competition. The funnier bits of the interview were also left out for this one as it had to be cut down so much.

Enjoy :)

Edited by rad2themax

Thanks for the comments poopipe and eskimo.

To clarify...that spines a foot and a half high thankyouverymuch.

And the fisheye is one of those things...I personally enjoy watching my clips with that much fish, I guess i just think it makes things look bigger. But I do accept alot of people find it off putting.

I like riding in a way that's not about tricks or moves (because I can't do them) but the lines and the innovation.

Am I rambling?

Anyway thanks for the input, more to come if I can get to hengrove tomorrow!

http://www.watfordriders.co.uk/Vids/JasonV...terview2Min.mov

A short little video interview type thing i did with a local rider and mate. The greenscreen woulda worked allright if my cam wasn't so damn grainy :(

Longer versions to come as i have a hell of a lot of footage but that one had to be cut down to around 2 minutes for the NKE Media Apprentice competition. The funnier bits of the interview were also left out for this one as it had to be cut down so much.

Enjoy :)

That was cool.

When he was talking how did you get him to be in front of the video, if you understand me?

That was cool.

When he was talking how did you get him to be in front of the video, if you understand me?

Cheers :) And it's a process called greenscreening, was my first stab at it so looks skeeettchy as haha. Basically you do the interview in front of a wall thats painted green or covered in green card or whatever, it must be pretty evenly lit. Then in premiere you can do a green screen key to remove all the green in the video (so the person must not be wearing green) and then just plonk it on top of other stuff.

And that sputnic video is mmmaaaddd good, new(ish) mirraco video on thecomeup is sick aswell, and some other awesome stuff on there at the minute.

Linkarge. Got a few clips together...threw them together. Stuck some music on and this is what i ended up with.

Its not very long, and movie maker raped the quality of my music. Which is why i didn't use rock either. Some tricks arn't pulled smooth. But i'm always rushed on weekends as theres loads of little kids running round and skaters pissing about. So its hard to get a clear line.

Quality isn't amazing but you can see whats going on :)

2ish weeks riding? bmx is ace!

Scotty Cranmer..

wtf? thats some insane tricks right there if you ask me!

the first trick was ugly as f**k hopping about like a fool. the bit of brilliance was the flairy thingy to spiny thing to whip (he had to get one in somewhere) no hops smooth as you like.

Are my eyes deceiving me or was that a turndown in the flair thingy?????

post-683-1182189817_thumb.jpg

crazy tricks, the first is a ugly though

Yep haha, well i've seen it quoted as a, turndown flair to 540 blah blah blah blah tailwhip blah blah blah tailwhip, elsewhere, an yer it certainly looks like one to me, i'll give him that.

He is soooo madly talented, even very few of the streetcore scotty cranmer haters will deny him that, but yer, the hops get boring after a while, and its all quite samey. Although that video on the white bank with drop at the bottom was MAD! If he could make a video part full of tricks like, and as smooth as, 'the flairy thingy to spiny thing to whip (he had to get one in somewhere) no hops smooth as you like.' manuel mentioned above it would actually be awesome :blink:

EDIT: although that manual to superman was pretty rad. I swear i did it first though :shifty:

Edited by rad2themax