The Little Wheels Thread

Sameer

Shit i totally forgot about that, cheers for reminding us :D

That was really good, nice and chill to watch, did i spot some sheffield spots in there too? Ian Schwartz's part was smoother than ever as well.

Edited by huck_it

• 2 weeks later...

That's an awesome vid and it's only just got onto larry something, speaking of him... GRINDAHOLIC!

what the hell is up with google video ?

Download it propperly? I thought if you downloaded it it only sort of downloaded the location, not the actual vid?

EDIT: It doesn't even let you select for pc now? Dang.

Erm, download it from http://keepvid.com/ ... I expect you know how to use that? Put the link in n that... 168mb, not bad, it's well worth it.

I'm downloading it now :D

Got it, it's a lot better quality too, awesome.

Edited by Fat Pants

• 2 weeks later...
f**king awsome

Dont even care if its a repost this guy is f**king nuts!

Yeah it is (his section from etnies grounded), and yeah you're right, especially towards the end with the wallrides, it's just the way he flys at them at some f**ked up angle, but manages to pull it off, takes some serious balls, and a lot of skill.

No tailwhips is his section at all. Just pure Ruben silly sketchy techness but done smoothly. He definetly is one of the best riders around and pushing bmx further still. 4 minutes worth of just that stuff is really insane though. Most people can only get 1 or 2 nutting things in.

aww dont cry poopipe, no wonder why you called him a b*****d- he's probably better than you.........

i sense jealousy...

Chill out. That's not how he meant it at all.

aww dont cry poopipe, no wonder why you called him a b*****d- he's probably better than you.........

i sense jealousy...

Chill out. That's not how he meant it at all.