The Little Wheels Thread

Sameer

That was really good apart from the goofy footed ness :P

Is it true epic is shutting down?

Nope.

Still open!

I was in there today and Paul has been building loads of new ramps and they are redesigning the whole park.

It's now run by Mike who owns the climbing center in the same building.

The Landlord of the building had had enough of Keith who never paid his rent on time and also he knocked down listed buildings inside the park, so he kicked him out.

Keith hadnt given the previous carpenter (Marius) any money to re surface any of the ramps for atleast 2 years, so all the ramps used to get pulled apart to make different ones.

But now there is lots of money being invested into the skatepark rather than another one of keiths shit money making schemes like his Graffiti studio or his bar.

Nope.

Still open!

I was in there today and Paul has been building loads of new ramps and they are redesigning the whole park.

It's now run by Mike who owns the climbing center in the same building.

The Landlord of the building had had enough of Keith who never paid his rent on time and also he knocked down listed buildings inside the park, so he kicked him out.

Keith hadnt given the previous carpenter (Marius) any money to re surface any of the ramps for atleast 2 years, so all the ramps used to get pulled apart to make different ones.

But now there is lots of money being invested into the skatepark rather than another one of keiths shit money making schemes like his Graffiti studio or his bar.

Sounds cool. The guy there last time seemed pretty cool.

Let us know when some more changes have been made plus photos!

the walltap at the end looked like a bit of a brown trouser moment :P

sweet ridings though, I'm most impressed

t'was quite scary up there.

Sounds cool. The guy there last time seemed pretty cool.

Let us know when some more changes have been made plus photos!

Will do. At the moment they are building a new step up i'll get pics when it's finished.

• 2 weeks later...
Give D/Defgrip edit

http://blog.defgrip.net/

awesome as video

I enjoyed that a lot

the no handed tucked footjam to fakie thing on the sign thing about 6 minutes in was supremely badass.

Tomm, if you're into the old school I posted a Kevin Jones video up in here a few months back that's well worth a watch

Edited by poopipe