Mod Or Stock Vids?

Corish

Confused now :(

Whats with all this sub-forum talk. Why not do what I originally said and just state in the title if it is MOD ,STOCK, 24" and what type of riding it is STREET, NATURAL,MIXED etc

Not that difficult is it now. Stop your arguing, sound like a bunch of old ladies

Was that a sarcastic cheers, if so why!?

I was just stating a point

Tom

Nah sorry mate I'm just really pissed of that I got jumped at down my throat by a few people when I only was telling people about a thought.

corish

Edited by Corish

Nah sorry mate I'm just really pissed of that I got jumped at down my throat by a few people when I only was telling people about a thought.

corish

Yea fairenough, but you kind of deserved it, asking people opinions and views on somthing then having a go at somone who dosnt like you idea?

Ahh well....

Tom

Yea fairenough, but you kind of deserved it, asking people opinions and views on somthing then having a go at somone who dosnt like you idea?

Ahh well....

Tom

Nah there was something about the way he said it.. But it might have been my fault by reading it wrong as no offense to him but I see him as an arse as hes been an arse with me before so it must have been that.

corish