I Cracked The Koxx

KoxXy

Yeah spoonz its probebly somthing along the lines of that mate, I'm gonna email the dude that imports them (i heard hes a tosser and onli cares about the money and not the service) and im gonna explain to them its still under a yr old, bought as frame onli. Have never hit that part of the frame and have no idea how it has cracked and i'd like to know about the warrenty policy and if its somthing to the affect of 'covered for compition and normaly riding.............warrenty becomes invalid when you ride this bike' then i'll have to pull out the lil 'Faulty goods act' Speech and see what he says. To be honest i don't expect him to reply.

Spoonz you the guy that had you Levelboss nicked int you? I had a pic of your koxx on my comp for ages cause i thought it was the smartest lookin koxx 26" id seen, it was just a clean lookin bike as in style wise. It wasn't over the top. Did you ever get it recovered ???? :( Why are there so many tossers out there that insist on pinching things that arn't theres. Bet you was gutted weren't you?