Natural Riding Around Essex

Nick Dale

Hey a few of my mates and me want to get into natural riding and we live in Basildon (Essex) and dont know anywhere around here except Brentwood.

So what us guy's were wondering is if any of you lot know anywhere good to start natural on and progress to bigger things that are in same area so it starts as a new to natural and then goes to some ig stuff if that makes sense :D

Thanks for any help and ideas you give and also we normal ride street so we arnt new to traisl :D

Thanks again,

Nick.

who wants to start natual with you? all i can think of is Dan  :D

lol anyway. i will come with you where ever it is, as natuals fun  :-

there are a few places near anyway nick i think, seeing as the essex tyke trial is in essex  :D  :( 

Dave :P

dave actual me nick and ben want to do some proper natural. we just cant think of anywhere.

thriftwood...ockendon.....weald park.....other country parks (although it really is NATURAL trials there- trees that fell over during the night, streams, ditches etc).

I heard the mid-essex gravel pit was good- not been there though...

thriftwood is a 15 min ride from ma house so just PM me if you are gonna go and i can direct you and get some other people out!

adam

The only rocks in essex are the sea-defences!!!!!

Trouble with Ockendon is that its a country park, you will get lots of walkers an dogs running round. Not sure if the owners would like people riding there when there isnt an organised comp.

Thirftwood will let you ride there for a small fee, any day of the week. (dont ride on the grass areas though)

Broomfield gravel pits are ok, EBTC used to run comps there, but most riders have out rode the place.

If your organising a ride, then give me a shout, be good to get out with some new riders.

Badboy is from the chelmsford area...

Why don't you join the EBTC? I only joined last year but i'm loving it! comps are really satisfying....

speak to Brian Matthews to get some forms....01277210284, or come and have a look next weekend (sunday 13th) at Belhus country park in ockendon..

adam