Wtd: A Old Ben Slinger Video

Nick Dale

Hey i formated my pc and lost a video i used to watch alot it has Ben Sliger in it and Ben Savage and couple others and right at the end they make some little chavy lad cry because they make him do a jump *** a stick in his wheel and he falls off if anybody has it can they please please PLEASE!!! Put it on trials shack or send me it over msn (Y)

Thanks,

Nick...

SPAM alert!

they through a stick through his spokes and he went over the bars.

Fair enough if he was being cocky and arrogant but he was just some kid having fun on his bike, there was no need for it really.

Anyway, it was ages ago so ain't really worth discussing.

The bit at the end was so amazingly hilarious I was actually pissing myself. Although it was lame that he was hurt enough to start cry. But still - fkin comedy. I remember the thread on section7 (RIP) when the video came out, and everyone was like "oh my god you bastards that's gay", and someone was saying how it was just a laugh - oh how it was.

And the video itself was awesome. A great representation of how trials was a couple of years ago. They're like 15 or 16 in that video and riding amazingly, no wonder their all national champs or whatever. Cheers for bringing this vid back again.