My New Camera!

Mike Deere

Hopefully my good shots will now come to life with my shiny new Nikon D70! My last camera was holding me back a little as I needed crisper shots with less noise.

Anyhow! I'm happy! So now I can make good use of me press pass at The Bike Show when that comes around (hopefully) :-

Check the example shot... that's unedited, just had the copyright added to prevent it from being stolen. I couldn't believe how sharp and clean the image was... so yeah, I'm happy.... I'll shut up now. :wub:

D70.jpg

barspin.jpg

My fiancee bought it for me, at £580 I think! I was so suprised when I heard the price as the last time I checked the price a while back it was approaching a grand :wub:

Having a press pass is gonna be great :) Still pending yet, but they seem really good about it. And yeah, outdoor will help in terms of lighting seeing that I cant afford a Nikon Speedlight by then, so only have my incompatible flashgun.. Although the sync on it is pretty good.

Cheers guys :-