Vincent Hermace

Lee_Buchanan

Downloading to trials-shack server.

100mbit line, going at 7kb/sec. Rock on french servers :(

EDIT: 12 hours left :P

EDIT2: PC f**ked up so i lost remote connection to server. So er, 15 hours anyone? :)

Edited by Trials Ace

I have watched some of it (streamed a bit) and its pretty good, although very old. Hermance looks about 17 and hes on a very large koxx prototype that looks like the race code, with round tubing. His riding isnt up to his current standards, but its still damn good. 40 mins long as well!

16% yeeeeeharrrrrr (its been going for like 3 hours)

its it possible to pause a download and trnasfer it onto a new computer? cos at this rate i'll need to upgrade to windows xp2030 by the time its complete.

In the mean time i'm off to read all three installments of 'Lord of the rings', then watch all the films, including the extra content, then write a 4th story on a peice of slab using a chizel and hammer and get it published. Then i'll sit down and watch this video, (if its finished by then).

1:53 in the morning and its on 42% :P

Edited by RicH_87

I've got the video now, it has footage from 2000, with a very babblefish type translation of an interview with him throughout the video and the music (Outface) is terrible! It then goes to more modern (2004) footage on the older XTP, then you get him on the updated XTP, with him running his HS33 on the front, none of the super new footage however.

It's very extensive, could be something good for people very new to the sport, but kinda boring to watch because of the interviewy bits and generally rubbish music, riding wise it's awesome (as expected), I wish Niouf could have made it instead!

Still worth the download :P

Having now seen it.. I really dont think its worth the hassle. Raub's right it does get really boring trying to read engrish :P in the comentary.

When I watched the first little bit I thought it may be a video about his general progression showing each year and his different riding techniques, but its not really, jumps from 2000 to 2004 and the riding is not as top notch as were used to to be fair.

Out of all the VH vid's this is near the bottom of the list (Y)

Some of its quite intresting but unless your french and have never heard of biketrial you wont find it too appealing.

My thoughts..

Olly.

I left my computer on over night to download this and the les gets video and like most people i was expecting something good,this video i think is mint, tis 40 mins long u wud normally have to pay for it.! videos.Big taps gaps and some natty aswell,,gives you a good insight to vince aswell. Only downside is the mucic! (Y) :P

Lee

Edited by Mr Koxx