21min Les Gets Vid

Felix

Really liked that, too bad you couldn't get more footage of Hermance & Caisso & Giacomo, but at a guess the deutsche guy riding the XTP was a friend of yours so you'd wanna get the most footage of him! Some of those moves were huge, just bouncing over tricky terrain like it's concrete!

Makes me wanna go and ride some natural and realise (A) how much I suck at it and (B) just how skilled those riders were!

Really liked that, too bad you couldn't get more footage of Hermance & Caisso & Giacomo, but at a guess the deutsche guy riding the XTP was a friend of yours so you'd wanna get the most footage of him! Some of those moves were huge, just bouncing over tricky terrain like it's concrete!

Makes me wanna go and ride some natural and realise :D how much I suck at it and (:P just how skilled those riders were!

I didn't film it, because I was riding. I just exchanged some tapes with a guy who filmed there.

I'd like to see more 26" footage, as well.

I must say I enjoyed that alot!!!

I like watching vids like this... shows you how much skill the riders have... the amount of control they have over a bike is unreal :) ... Plus it makes a change from all the street vids... nice relaxed comp vid... can't go wrong with that B)

Watson