Neil Tunnicliffe

Neil Tunnicliffe

Gap to pick on a rail :) :) :) :)

Some of that stuff should'nt be allowed :-

I would say here about the editing, and how it is'nt really that good, but that sort of insane riding is quite hard to edit, so i will let you off :)

I would say here about the editing, and how it is'nt really that good, but that sort of insane riding is quite hard to edit

:) Its an editing dream! (with a good choice of song)

Anyway... :) :) The riding is stupid, and the vid is definitely more watchable than your others! :) Top stuff Mr Neil :-

Good luck with the ankle :)

Oooooooooooo you bad boy. Ok people, it seems we have another un-human rider. How how how how how how? Like others, can't really put it into words?! Mind blowing bicycle juxtapositioning on objects you see when walking around a town near you! :) :-

I think it's safe to say Neil's the best 26" rider in the UK? Street wise for sure, probably natural as well?

Jonny.

This sounds promising... Downloading now

Just while I'm waiting for the vid, how come everyones hurting themselves at the moment? Neils broken an ankle, Sam Wheeler basically broke his foot on a pallet, I've got two ankels in plaster, Nick Goddard blew his knee out or something like that. Even TRA had his arm in plaster recently! What the hells going on?!

Will edit when I've watched the vid...

Rich

f**k that's awesome. he must be one of the most powerful riders in the world. if something could be improved from the riding/editing point of view, i would like to see longer lines, not just one big move after another, although he has that side perfected! :-

Edited by mehukatti