Neil Tunnicliffe

Neil Tunnicliffe

I heard from Sam that when you landed the drop, the bottom of your frame just snapped off, leaving you to drill your foot into the concrete...

shocker?is this true ?

Lol

anyways that video is insane ! AWSOME stuff going on.

Impresses with the swicth on them rails.!

Keep em coming.

im sure u and craig dont tick over like the rest of us,lol

lee..........................................

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was unreal... the whole front wheel gap to wheel swap thing got me laughing thats madness :)

The vid was crazy as f**k but the song and editing where not so good but the awesome riding made up for it :) :)

That's the best so far... keep them coming + I'm waiting for the drop clip... I cant wait to see it ;)

Watson

( The gap at 3.45 is a different clip than earlier in the vid :) (look at the cars) The last clip was just to show you that he does also bail from time to time) The earlier clip he did pretty much make it.

I filmed it!! Its two clips put together. He did the gap n made it, but his brake slipped n he took one! LOL

But cause it was a massive gap, n he wanted it in the vid, so we suggested he did that, hehe.. didnt really work  :)

He made the gap a few times though.. but he kept either slippin back, or goin over the front.  :)

But not to take anythin away from nez.. Amazing riding. And it was our idea to 'fake' a good landing  :">

Sharn

EDIT: nez... sort your brakes out boy! And please please  at least get some fluid in your front one if your gona be goin to front wheel like that . YOU BUM!

:)

/ gay