Joel-2

Rago muffin

proper good video, editting was pretty sweet and some nice riding.

Ending was a bit poor though, but still enjoyed it.

Good effort, :ermm:

P.s, perfect file size with good length and reasonable quality. The way it should be. :lol:

proper good video, editting was pretty sweet and some nice riding.

Ending was a bit poor though, but still enjoyed it.

Good effort, :ermm:

P.s, perfect file size with good length and reasonable quality. The way it should be.  :lol:

thanks man:) did you not like the end gap bit where it pauses? or the like last minute? or maby just didnt feel like it ended propper? hehe thanks

yeh the gap was sweet. the paase was pretty good to, but it would of maybe been better if it faded out on the pause, or just faded out at all, the music and the filming just ended abruptly.

I think its better when it all fades out, just smoother i guess.

it was still good though, no doubting. :ermm:

Don't know why, but i was expecting something shit :">

f**k me was i proved wrong.

Great video indeed. Your style also reminds me of Andy P's a bit. Not as developed, but still fooking great.

One thing. On the gap between walls in the hill, putting the camera on the ground was a really bad idea. The angle was good a year or so back, but people want to see all the move. Not just half of the backwheel :lol:

Very good indeed :ermm:

Yeah love it, The vid is wikid. I love you 180 to role back tyre tap thing to 180 revert sortta thing but stayin on back wheel its so damn impressive. That but down the stairs makin it a 360 was cool.

Loved first vid, and second is a brilliant follow up. Prefered the mellow sounds of portishead - roads in the first vid thou.

Edited by KoxXy

hey nice vid  :D  I noticed milton keynes was in the vid. Do you ride there often ?

used to ride there quite a bit, havent in a while allthough i hear theve made a kinda skate park in the bus station, so probly gona check it out sometime soon, we should ride together if your about :D

Joel