New Tra Vid Riding Vinco After Broken Hand

TRA

cant find it... stupid koxx site die die die die. i get crap rates off it aswell so whenever someone has it can they shack it please

aust

Erm, the first link takes you straight to the video's page? Its called tra hand or something like that, just downloading it now...

cant find it... stupid koxx site die die die die. i get crap rates off it aswell so whenever someone has it can they shack it please

aust

Go to TRA'S profile, then into his videos. which has a green + on the left handside.

then go into (click on browse). then your there, its called HAND.

not hard :(

Ok, took a while to download off the crappy koxx server, but it was a good video, nice to see some firm deication to riding, those pictures you showed of your hand looked pretty nasty, i wouldnt ride if my hand wasnt fully healed! your riding was still impressive :( Some big gaps to front wheel going on again along with big natural, overall, good vid :S

some decent riding mr tra,

i understand your hand is still pretty injured but is fairly repetitive, you should maybe make video's shorter and not include so much stuff the same, also i understand weather over there is probably shite, and there-fore you dont have much place else to ride. but i think you know what i am getting at

:(

some very good riding like i said, i am impressed, although i wouldnt have reccomended riding with your wrist like that, and u sure it was only broken :S it looks like it was utterly mangled.

ta

ben

hehe well doctor said i could have pain for months , ive been riding now and my hand hurts . But he said after about 2 weeks after i took cast off i could put pressure on it , i just had to ignore pain , which i do . Its now about 2 weeks and 1 day since i took my cast off ;P haha.

have to practice to koxxdays no mather what. not riding for about 3-4 months, then riding 10 times and braking hand and beeing off another 7 weeks really hurts your biking skills :(

408kb/s is too slow?

Shut it Uni boy.

:)

Edit: Nice to see you don't seem to phased by your hand, but it's obvious that it's holding you back. Don't push yourself too hard mate, don't want to be doing some serious damage :S

Where is that indoor riding spot? I'm totally obsessed with it now :(

Edited by Smo

Nice video, still some pretty huge ups and front touching gaps.

Did you have your hand pinned or were they just cuts you were "modifying" with a razor? Are you doing any physio on it or just riding?

Not long since had mine out of a cast and its still quite painfull after a ride but i manage to ignore it riding.

Anyway top vid and hope the hands properly better soon.

Take it easy -

Chris :blink:

i got some internal bleeding and the blood wanted to come out , so i searched for something to cut myself with and i found that blade , so i cutted myself and pressed the blood out ... then back to riding ;D

i took the pins out same time i took cast out .. damn those pins were hard stuck in there :| docotr really struggled to get them out, ouch

its not that painful now when i start to ride, but it gets more and more painful as i ride ..