New Video

zoojames

Southampton ride in January, went of with Rich and Alex (x2) and got some footage. Really quickly put together, nothing flash. Only my second every video and so not too great. Quality isn't bad for file size!

Link

Song: Phantom Planet - California

Riders: Me (James) - Planet X Zebdi

Steve Coombes (ashtonsteve) - Megamo Radical (20")

Alex Black (Fairyelephants) - Green Leeson 660 Clear

Rich Ainslie (Harshrider) - Blue Leeson 660 Clear (with the wet foot!)

Tell me what you think :( Open to CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

Edited by zoojames

could somebody tell me what codec or whatever is needed to watch this? i have a friend wanting to watch it but she got "Windows Media Player cannot play the file. If the file is on another computer, verify that you are connected to the network. If you typed a path, verify that it is correct. If the problem persists, the server might not be available."

Any ideas? :(

Cheers, Alex

The video was made souly to get rid of the southampton footage! Just a mess about really, I really wish I'd taped Rich's first attempts (in which he pinch flat'd and then fell in!) but I didn't because he said not to... Was funny though! Me and Alex were crying, he fell in and we didnt even help him untill he was almost going in when I ran and picked his bike up quick! Good day though!

If you go to southampton just give us a message and we can meet up or something!

As for the codec thing I dont know...its only saved as an mpg, my editor produced it so it's not been tmpeg'd or anything :( curazy!

Cheers for the comments anyway!

James :S

Ok Fletch :ermm: Get James out doing that wall ride by west quay (that bail was NASTY!) You want to ride Poole again any time soon mate?

What did you guys reckon of the editing of the video? (My first attempt really and I think I managed to edit like 2 things to the music) Any tips on that front?

James :blink: