What Gigs Are You Going To?

Stephen Morris

Athlete next Wed. Jimmy Eat World with Greenday and Simple Plan in June. Tom Vek is playing The Social in Notts on the 19th, so I'll probs go see him. I have friend that offered me a ticket to see The Mars Volta next week if I wanna go. Has anyone seen them before? Are they worth seeing?

Bright Eyes possibly...

Any anyone else that happens to be playing Rock City when I'm working. :(

Good boy,

I've got my Bright Eyes ticket.

Saw The Good Life two weeks ago, any gig after that will be nothing.

I haven't been to any gigs in years, but I've got several lined so far for this year.

The Mars Volta 16th March, Brixton Academy.

and

Nine Inch Nails 5th July, Brixton Academy.

Although I've got the tickets I'm not 100% sure I'll be going to see NIN, it's a little far in the future to plan. But considering how quickly they were selling out it would have been foolish not to get the tickets :)

edit Totally forgot, I went to see Siobhan Fahey (ex Banarama and Shakespeares Sister) on Thursday night at Electrogogo in Soho. Even met her afterwards (apparantly I wandered up and introduced my friend to her, despite having never met her before). Although I remember very little of that gig... I was more drunk than I've been in a very, very long time.

Edited by delusional

Most of these are maybes but meh. Dropkick Murpheys (I have a feeling that may be spelt wrong) Cradle Of Filth, The Hives, Audioslave, System Of A Down, and Download festival, but I only wanna see the third day :( (Slayer, Slipknot and System of a Down)

Most of these are maybes but meh. Dropkick Murpheys (I have a feeling that may be spelt wrong) Cradle Of Filth, The Hives, Audioslave, System Of A Down, and Download festival, but I only wanna see the third day :( (Slayer, Slipknot and System of a Down)

Oh yeah, I'm seeing them tomorrow as well :"> Gotta love working at a venue!

So Far I have seen

Adlers Appetite - 5th February - Bradford Rio - !mmmm!

Hanoi Rocks - 4th Feb - Bradford Rio - One of the best gigs I have been too

The Quireboys + Tokyo Dragons -  26th Feb

And I am going to see

Enuff Znuff with Bang Tango + Pretty Boy Floyd - 1st April - Bradford Rio

Faster Pussycat - 29th April - Rios Again

Vain- 22nd May - Bradders Rio

Vixen + Girlschool - 5th June - Rio

Motley Crue at Manchester and Birmingham in June

Alice Cooper + Twisted Sister  sometime in Qugust I think

Dio - August again I think

And download festival too  :(  and maybe leeds (depending on whos playing)

Rock n Roll

Mike

:( <- is my jealous face

found lots of really good bands playing in a pub near me, so its not too much of a loss :)

My bro's going to see the Haunted tomorrow  :(  NUTTA!!!!

Anyone like them????? He wants to know?????

thankooo  :(

Yeah i went to see them last Saterday at Leeds, i thought they were alright.

Dead to fall and Martyr AD were supporting and they were good, if your into hardcore.

Wednesday im going to see my mate claires band and also my mate andrews band

Friday goin to watch some bands in a neigbouring town

sunday im watching 3 bands that my mates are in

Monday watching me mate claires band again and andrews band again

Have they sold out then?

I didn't think they'd sell out so quickly, Weezer are hardly massive in this country...

i dont know i couldnt find any where that sold them or to pre book! saw ebay and bought them up! i know they arnt that popular but i really really want to see them so i took no chances.

abit sad i know but as i said i have been waiting for wezzer to come play england for ages.

im no good with this ticket buyinh business :">

You will not be disappointed (Y)  all three bands were awesome on Thursday when i saw them (the god awfuls, bouncing souls, dropkicks) :)

I wasn't :lol: I missed the first band, but the other two were pretty good. By no means the best I've ever seen, but good anyway :sick:

:lol: <- is my jealous face

found lots of really good bands playing in a pub near me, so its not too much of a loss :)

:lol: :lol: This is my shocked face that there is someone else that is a Vain fan on the forum...

Have you the Vain album on cd/mps, cause I only have it on lp and want it on my ipod, so I can listen to it more :lol: will trade a copy of it for something. I am sure I have some stuff you might want!

Bradford Rio is like a second home to me, I see most of the bands I like there. Good job its decent venue.

I saw Love/Hate there a while ago and three people in them, where also in Adlers Appetite (Y) crazy incestual rockers :P

Mike