What Gigs Are You Going To?

Stephen Morris

And another one I've just remembered.

I'm going to Elektrofest at what was the Camden Palace (now called Koko for some reason) on 26th March to see Visage - as well as Girls under glass, Cursor Miner, Mechanical Cabaret, Noblesse Oblige, Lowe, Ovni and Trauma Pet.

Mainly only going to see Visage though :)

last weekend i went to see the bees in leeds for my girlfriends birthday (goddam hippy!) who i was well impressed by!

on sunday i went to nottingham and saw the dropkick murphys supported by the bouncing souls and the godawfuls the dropkicks were the best band i've seen...seen them quite a few times now, and they always get me goin!

WASTED Festival @ Morecambe (Saturday 21st = No Comply, The Filaments, Howards Alias, The Dead Pets, MU330, Adequate 7, Sonic Boom Six, Supatones, The Freaks Union, 4ft Fingers, Catch-It-Kebabs, Zen Baseball Bat, The Subhumans, [spunge], The Undertones)

those bands are all amazing! might ave to try and get tickets for that!

have you seen the dead pets before boon? they're one of my favourite UK bands - punk as f*ck!

Audioslave

If you are seeing them at the Brixton academy, how are you getting there/where are you sitting standing?

I have standing fronts. :- But currently no way of getting there except train and I have no idea which the closest station is! :turned:

If you are seeing them at the Brixton academy, how are you getting there/where are you sitting standing?

I have standing fronts. :- But currently no way of getting there except train and I have no idea which the closest station is! :turned:

haz huni i went to brixton the other month to see My Chemical Romance and Taking Back Sunday( sickest band ever)

u have to get the tube :)

its called brixton station i think.

I have standing fronts. :) But currently no way of getting there except train and I have no idea which the closest station is! :turned:

Get SW trains into London Waterloo, get off at Vauxhaul, get on the Victoria Line (light blue) and head south for Brixtaaaan. It is at the end of the line so you won't miss it :-

Oh, and I'm standing - of course.

Get SW trains into London Waterloo, get off at Vauxhaul, get on the Victoria Line (light blue) and head south for Brixtaaaan. It is at the end of the line so you won't miss it (Y)

Oh, and I'm standing - of course.

Awsome, cheers!

I went to see [spunge] on wed and i'm telling you it was the best gig i've been to in a while :unsure:

They have gone majorly downhill...

Seen them play twice, both times they were good, its just all the new music is terrible compared to the the first two albums (Y)

Their 3rd album (The Story So Far) was ok but then they decided to release a covers album :)

Yeah i agree most of the older songs are better, but there a realy good band anyway. (Y)

Laters

Richie

You should go see The Subways :P No seriously, I saw them on tuesday and they were really good!

Athlete were ok on wed, but I just find that they have this sleep-inducing effect on me :lol: Obviously good musicians, but oh so boring.

I'm seeing Wilco/wilko (however it's spelled) tonight. Apparently having liked The Subways I will like them too, so I'll have to get back to you on that one :P

haha spunge suck balls i saw them loads now only to go see the support bands and saw them at my home town on the first gig of the new tour and well the old songs were terrible plus the place was full of kids! spoke to the guitar player after and seems not everyone likes the new album ............... hehe

went to see mars volta last wednesday and were incredible plus seein dj format very soon aswell

Stav

• 10 months later...

saw INME a week ago at the carling achademy (newcastle) and im back there on 26th to see placebo

just a question who on here's going to leeds festival this year ????

Edited by joshywa

Zebrahead sometime soonish in London! MFZH!
Zebrahead absolutely suck cock.

No shitting you, I saw them support Reel Big Fish the other week and they were absolutely terrible, they said too much crap involving the word f**k just to keep the kiddies happy but I wasnt impressed at all! The music was just thrashy crap, admitedly there were a few good guitar bits but overall they were complete wank :P

Gigs I have recently been to:

Prodigy in Bournemouth

The Mars Volta in Birmingham

Reel Big Fish in Salisbury

Howards Alias in their second from last show in Bristol

Kenisia who supported Howards Alias in the above Bristol gig

a load of local gigs in Salisbury

I want to see Pitchshifter play Portsmouth in March but I dont have anyone to go with :(

Planning to go and see Adequate Seven in Southampton in a few weeks :D