My New Ride :o

roozor

Had this beast about 3 weeks and i absolutely love it, changed from a mod t-pro to this. Stock is definatly for me :S

Planet-x Zebdi MK5, Orange Zero Forks, hope mini mono disc, hs33 on rear gold try-all ultra wide rim. Middleburns super pro cranks one with the titanium mini bash. d521 on front, titanium hope mono rear and last but no least, the kmc z :(

Hope you guys dig it, but if you dont, i love it :)

Image014.jpg

I'll messure tomorow and post it up, i dont care for wheelbases and bb's. Just ride whatever you feel comfortable/best on :blink:

Amen for that! Looks like it should be a nice ride dude. Personally I have never got on with zebbers, don't know why. But they must be pretty decent as plenty people ride them well enough...

too true leedstrials!

I'm going for a brisa elite stem and brisa carbon flat bars next i reckon. Unless anyone suggests something good otherwise :blink:

EA70's and a decent stem...

Or maybe some Azonic Double wall bars, Azonic bars have more upsweep on them than EA70's although the Eastons are stronger and more solid... its up to you really...

Sod 'trials' bar and stem, you have a better selection of standard mountain bike bars/stem when you are riding 26"!!!

I also suggest getting out and riding rather than spending out on new parts considering you have been riding for like 1 month and have only just got that bike... If you get out and ride, try different peoples set-ups and play round with the angle of your bars/length of stem you will be in a better position to decide on what bar and stem set-up suites you best...

Tic

I'm going for a brisa elite stem and brisa carbon flat bars next i reckon

Nice Zeb dude... they feel amazing with Brisa Elite bar and stem... had that on mine... felt lush! :thumbsup:

And also cut the seat tube down... looks loads better :blink:

Yeah Zeb's ride nice with Brisa elites (got em on mine at the moment) but if you want a more streety feel I suggest EA70's and a short stem, I've been riding with a DMR Con Rod stem (60mm) which will soon be up for sale I think! So if your interested pm me :ermm:

James :blink:

I also suggest getting out and riding rather than spending out on new parts considering you have been riding for like 1 month and have only just got that bike... If you get out and ride, try different peoples set-ups and play round with the angle of your bars/length of stem you will be in a better position to decide on what bar and stem set-up suites you best...

Tic

What do you think i've been doing on this bike for 1 month solid, and on my t-pro and giant atx before that everynight for at least 3 hours. Unlike yourself mr "i wont ride tonight because it's too cold/not sunny enough/ dont feel like it/rather mod up my pc/ the sun isn't inline with jupiter crossed with venus, so i might cry". I rode last night and it was so cold my magura froze. (deironised water + antifreeze)

The reason i want new bars is because I, yes ME, want new bars as my tioga ones are too thin and i want wider ones for better control. not just because i want to be "cool" and have the "best stuff1!!111!!omgogm1l1o1l1o" At the moment It feels really cramped. Also if i get new bars i have to get a new stem as most good bars are that new 31.8 or whatever.

Sorry i'm not a bloody tf internet geek that insted of riding spends a shed load of money modding up the inside my pc so it looks like a saturday night in town, which NO ONE is going to see or care.

Why dont you try being NICE for once pete, it might get you a girlfriend and keep your friends.

Edited by roozor

Why dont you try being NICE for once pete, it might get you a girlfriend and keep your friends.

F**k off.

There was no need for such a harsh personal attack. What he said is completly true. You need to get used to the bike before you throw loads of cash at it. Especially when you've only just got the bike. Give it a couple more months, or you could regret spending money when it wasn't needed.

Tic's a chap, he certinally doesn't "need to hear it".

Why don't you have a go at me too? I've modified my computer as well....does that make me a "bloody tf internet geek"?

How about Andy Hill, Bonney, and several others...are they geeks too?

How about YOU try being nice for once.

...twat :(

What do you think i've been doing on this bike for 1 month solid, and on my t-pro and giant atx before that everynight for at least 3 hours. Unlike yourself mr "i wont ride tonight because it's too cold/not sunny enough/ dont feel like it/rather mod up my pc/ the sun isn't inline with jupiter crossed with venus, so i might cry".  I rode last night and it was so cold my magura froze. (deironised water + antifreeze)

The reason i want new bars is because I, yes ME, want new bars as my tioga ones are too thin and i want wider ones for better control. not just because i want to be "cool" and have the "best stuff1!!111!!omgogm1l1o1l1o" At the moment It feels really cramped. Also if i get new bars i have to get a new stem as most good bars are that new 31.8 or whatever.

Sorry i'm not a bloody tf internet geek that insted of riding spends a shed load of money modding up the inside my pc so it looks like a saturday night in town, which NO ONE is going to see or care.

Lets twist it round...

Would you drive 25 miles [There and back so 50ish miles in total] along pitch black country roads to ride Salisbury in the freezing cold for 2 hours after finishing work at 7pm? Oh and its not exactly been dry weather recently - water + cold = ice...

And congratulations for wrecking your own thread.... :(

Tic

Lets twist it round...

Would you drive 25 miles [There and back so 50ish miles in total] along pitch black country roads to ride Salisbury in the freezing cold for 2 hours after finishing work at 7pm? Oh and its not exactly been dry weather recently - water + cold = ice...

And congratulations for wrecking your own thread....  :(

Tic

Yes i would because i love riding, Especially if it was riding with other guys. I work 8:30am till sometimes 10pm, running my own business. Which if you ran your own business you'd know that work never really stops, especially if you work from home. I had to stop half way through a ride the other day to answer a call and had to go back to my house for a job at 8pm, all to pay the bills.

lets face it pete, all i've tried is to be nice, and you throw is back in my face with all your sniping comments and sarcasm. You judge me without even knowing me. So do all other trials riders put down begginer riders from starting trials, insted of being nice and encourage them?

Wrecked my thread? it's the internet.. not life.

Edited by roozor

You judge me without even knowing me.

In your own words "it's the internet.. not life".

People often come across differently on the internet, that's just the way it is.

I'm sure you're a nice enough lad...but the way you've been talking about Tic has given me the impression that you're a bit of a dickhead, unlucky eh?

If he was actually having a dig at you, then fair enough...but he's not, he's just offering some advice.

Oh and Rich....he runs a computer shop. Pot calling the kettle black per chance?