New Bike

thefletch

few pictures of my new steed. Its only new frame at the moment bcoz i am waiting for my wheels before other stuff goes on there. Frame is the Kenny bealey replica model. check out the rude drop outs, BB area(loads of clearance) and guesset plate thing at seat tubes meets top tube area. 1080 wheelbase, thats all i know.

Expect some pictures soon of me riding her.

Comments welcome.

http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=...otouserid=54933

That is one sexy cycle! :o

Didn't the Kenny Bealey frame look more like a Levelboss than an XTP ( cause to me it looks like an XTP ) or was that an older version and this one is the new and improved version... anyways its damn sexual... will look better with none blue rims, im assumming your getting black ones :ermm:

Also where are you getting all the money for all these frames... you had a XTP... did you rob a bank :blink: :wub:"

Watson

I dont live in southend, could be arsed to find the right place. It does look like a levelboss from a distance but up close its completely different, rides nice i reckon, probly more to MY tastes than the XTP because its a little shorter (1080 wb as to 1090 xtp) havnt rode it much 2nite as i fell off and landed on my back and got a puncher lol. front touches well smoothly though.and front to back is very smooth indeed. thats about all i done before i fell off.

Normal koxx bloxx, i need a new grind and a bleed though.

glad yol like her. will look even sexier with 2 black rims, new un-scratched crank, carbon effect bars and king on the back. :blink:

fixed my puncher and my brake so i've just been out for a few hours on her, rides very nicely, does anything and everything smooth. Gaping feels real easy, pretty much the same as the xtp felt. I reckons its nicer forwheel swaps but thats down to my preference. I havnt had the chance do ride anything that challenges other aspects but hopefully i will soon.

Pics of it in action to follow....

glad yol like her. will look even sexier with 2 black rims, new un-scratched crank, carbon effect bars and king on the back. :(

A little tip, if your gonna get the koxx try-all carbon effect bars....dont. Because my mates got them and he has scratched the paint off with his zipper on his trousers....how febal....they do look good though.