New Vid On The Pitbull!

Watson©

Here's my first vid on my lovely Pitbull... editing is nothing special but I like it ( Done on Windows Movie maker :wub: )

Also a great thanks to Ben ( travistrials ) for hosting it for me :blink:

It's 3mins 38secs at 37mb

HERE

Song is... Caffeine - Lying Honestly

Comments would be great... thanks :ermm:

Watson

Edited by Biker_Watson

Downloading now!

Will post to share comments! :blink:

Edit: That is one good vid matey! Like the dog and the edeting seems to be ok! That gap in the trash bit is bloody huge! Good work matey!

Edited by O E M

Mint video dude! Just the riding I like!!!

Theres some excellent lines there that I would love to come and have a go at :ermm:

Where bouts you at?

edit: ah shit, scotland, balls :blink:

Edited by Fishwog

Fishwog - You wouldn't want to come up to Scotland anyways... its crap :blink:

Edit: Infact you do want to come up... so I have more people to ride with... hahaha :ermm:

Thanks for the comments so far guys :thumbsup:

Watson

Edited by Biker_Watson

Eeee fook, bit good aint you? Thats a keeper that vid :wub: I like it! Just wondering that gap over what looks like a huge gash in the pavement, how big is it and is it a drop? Its like "THAT LOOKS ABOUT 20FOOT!" Crazy! If you could get a better perspective on it :ermm:

Cheers

James :blink:

Eeee fook, bit good aint you? Thats a keeper that vid :wub: I like it! Just wondering that gap over what looks like a huge gash in the pavement, how big is it and is it a drop? Its like "THAT LOOKS ABOUT 20FOOT!" Crazy! If you could get a better perspective on it :ermm:

It is quite large... its got some drop to it, but looks loads bigger in real life... the angle it was shot at makes it look smaller lol... will get a different angle for my next vid mate :blink:

hey ross...

hope you ok

god you been takin the good pills again??!lol

i'm in edinburgh on sunday hook up there is a few of us....i think gordon is oot?

eh granted it's a big gap at macdonalds for raliegh.... i wouldn't say huge though....

see you sunday.

kenny

but looks loads bigger in real life

You joking? It did look very large!

Vid was pretty good, some awsome riding! Improved loads since your last zebdi vid.

Editing + song were not bad either, i liked the start, and the ending with the dog, worked really well. :ermm:

Top job. :blink:

Edit: My dad/stepmum are always up in scotland, i take it you know mackies icecream? My step uncle owns that. :wub: I might actually be heading up to scotland in a few weeks, will definately give you a shout. Some of those line's i'd love to try!

Edited by fatmike

Gordon better not be going out on Sunday!!!!!

Im hurt and maby not be able to ride, and ive never seen that punk ride. Booo.

As for the vid....mnnnnn....im unsure about it....who was the cameraman? Pretty gash recording there. :blink:

But anyway nice video that McDonnalds gap is crazy, your a jobbie, a big jobbie in your panties!

Cant wait to film your next one! :ermm:

Well get some in Edinburger if the rain stays off and i can be bothered moving.

Ill have a day off tomorrow to recover from my insodent and then i'll hopefully be out on Sontag! :wub:

hey ross...

hope you ok

god you been takin the good pills again??!lol

i'm in edinburgh on sunday  hook up there is a few of us....i think gordon is oot?

eh granted it's a big gap at macdonalds for raliegh.... i wouldn't say huge though....

see you sunday.

kenny

Hey Kenny... I'll deffo be out on Sunday... Gordon better come... I want to see him ride again :ermm:

My dad/stepmum are always up in scotland, i take it you know mackies icecream? My step uncle owns that. :wub: I might actually be heading up to scotland in a few weeks, will definately give you a shout. Some of those line's i'd love to try!

Can't say I know mackies icecream :blink: but anyways give me a shout when your coming through man :thumbsup:

Watson

Watson, im shocked, its the icecream in the blue and white circle tub...you'll know it when you see it!

The stuff tasted brill, big up to your step uncle fatmike! :ermm:

OHHHHHHHHHHHH! :wub: :) :o :)

I know what your on about... that stuff rocks!!!!!!! :blink: :P

Watson you crazy monkey

NeillyB here. Downloading your video using the INTERNET

Ken Chris (demo9)? he's just bought a DDG Shooter trials and my t-rex should be here next month-- there's two more goons to ride with :ermm:

Will edit when It's finished

edit: aye right f**k off!

how good have you got since i last seen you!

the hell wi that, im no riding with you, make me look shit :blink:

haha, hope to see you soon mate... if you have msn, add me, neillyb at gmail dot com

Edited by NeillyB