Good Bail Videos

Urpedigreechumdog

I love crash vids tooo.....

here is the ultimate! gonna_crash.mpg

Also, try going on T-S and typing in wildcards such as *crash* *bail* or *stack*...also eengoedidee...

adam

That was awesome!! Amazing video, loved every second of it. Especially how the riders didn't seem to get mad and smash their bikes or anything.

It is funny how the bike will always gravitate toward the tree though (Y)"

Too many good moments in that video to list them all, absolutely great. Thanks for posting it (Y)

Does anyone have the video of Martin Fricker (I think) on his giant, going from the bench to the wall and doing one of the hardest faceplants I've ever seen. Havn't seen that in ages...

Might upload the vid later of my break slipping at a hampshire come and dumping me off the back.

Rich

Does anyone have the video of Martin Fricker (I think) on his giant, going from the bench to the wall and doing one of the hardest faceplants I've ever seen. Havn't seen that in ages...

Might upload the vid later of my break slipping at a hampshire come and dumping me off the back.

Rich

iv got it..i think basicly everyone has LOL :)

iv got it..i think basicly everyone has LOL :)

Any chance someone can upload it? Downloading your vid now Nadine...

EDIT; I would laugh, bu that looked pretty painful. Were you laughing or crying? T'was a good crash either way.

Rich

Edited by karsonlevoret

TM1 Bails (very good), you can only download the full half a gig of TS, but i can send you the seporate bails section over msn.

:lol:

so far i've got the bail video off TM1 and Glasseye_crash.

Cheers for the offer anyway but i've got the whole of TM1 and the bails are awesome. Thanks for your interest and trying to help me :sick:

my fave bit out of glasseye ( i think, it may be pulse ) was where that lad sidehops and ends up on his arse on top the wall then falls off the otherside lmfao :lol: quality.

and nadine your face is well funny at the end :lol: :lol:

in glasseye that mingin water :lol:

Cheers for the offer anyway but i've got the whole of TM1 and the bails are awesome. Thanks for your interest and trying to help me :lol:

O yeah, sorry, should pay more attention. :lol: