Sam Wheeler Bail

haydon_peter

Trials-Shack Linky, Enjoy

Sam asked me to put this up on the net for him.

It was filmed back in the summer when he went up to ride with Craig for a weekend. I have had this on my computer for ages and sam just reminded me about it and asked me to upload for all to laugh at.

Its a 30 second clip and is about 5mb in size.

Ouch :sick:

Tic

haha, ye this is funni. i especially like the way craig just laughs :D haha nice one wheeeeeeeeler :)

but to be honest, did you really think you were going to land on the top of it in the first place? :)  :)"

Yea Craig just straight up laughs, then stops and thinks he could be hurt.. then laughs again lol. He did seem to come off pretty badly on that one though :lol: Never thought you'd be able to fall like that, could of smashed his face in a treat there (Y)

The Hampshire comp was crazy.

Someone got the digger and some kind of heavy lifting device out at Bransgore :) Remember all those rocks down the main track running along side the barbed wire fence? Well they have dug a series of trenches in the ground and used what came out of the holes to make a couple of classic Hampshire big off slopes and added some more concrete goodness!!!

Have you still not got MSN Rich?!?! Hows the healing going? When do you think you will be back on the bike?

The Hampshire comp was crazy.

Someone got the digger and some kind of heavy lifting device out at Bransgore  :sick: Remember all those rocks down the main track running along side the barbed wire fence? Well they have dug a series of trenches in the ground and used what came out of the holes to make a couple of classic Hampshire big off slopes and added some more concrete goodness!!!

Have you still not got MSN Rich?!?! Hows the healing going? When do you think you will be back on the bike?

God I want to ride some comps again, bransgore sounds like too much fun...

Should be off crutches on the 22nd (march) and then I will be riding, they just feel really stiff now. But I will be at Doneys in April for the playday thing, so probably see you there.

Rich

ugh...sorry about that bail...I can't laugh at bails like that because you did everything right on a perfectly reasonable line...sucks...

aside from the obvious ball damage I was just glad that you didn't smash your face on that pole, which it looks like you very nearly did...

Sam here.

I wanna try it again next time I go upto cragg's and stick it. haha (yeh right :lol:" )

List of things I hit ont the way down (in order :lol: );

-top of me leg (which was a bitch cause on the 3 hour journey home I couldn't get up to go for a piss)

-nuts

-elbow

-Face

All fun and games :lol:

Haha Sam! That was preeetey nuts man! You look really weird on the wall...like your head is small and your body is huge, or is it just me? Nice bail there woulda been good if you'd stuck it though! Didnt want to try it again I see?

James :lol: