Curtis 24inch Frame

boon racoon

Hello

Just got this today..sorry it's not very helpful and just looks like a standard frame :lol: The first 24 inch trials frame from Curtis, my sig model etc etc. MTB back end, LH grind plate, Canti bosses.

Here are a few quick pics of it

boon1.jpg

boon2.jpg

boon3.jpg

boon4.jpg

boon5.jpg

boon6.jpg

boon7.jpg

Haven't quite got the bits to build it yet (wheels arrive tomorrow) but I should have it up together by the end of the week so i'll bust some pics out then

Thought you might wanna see it anyway :lol:

Goodo

Matt

Curtis

Grind plate?  Am I being blind?

Looks nice, love the colour.  Hate the stupid England flag, but we can't have everything.  Look forward to pics of it being built up :lol:

Lol yeh..on the 2nd pic up from the bottom there is a grind plate there but the light/paint/angle hides it a bit.

Haha I hate all the graphics on the seattube too i'm ditchin em right away. Just had it like that for photos for the site :lol:"

Cant wait for mine to be done :D ordered it a week ago.

Looks mint, are you using the 4 pc forks? I opted for the 2 pc because the 4 pc sound ugly, if there anything like tha planet X forks that is :P

Cant wait to see it built up :D Can't wait for mine either :D:D Arg, I so want mine NOW!

Stu

looks loverly BOON signature frame  ..  . . . .

what bb shell width does it use ???? and do you have to use a super long axle like on the 26 " curtis.  . .?

hehe

u don't have to use super long axle on 26" curtis 73 x 118 (N)

Dale

Edited by traptorle

Looks fooking good, colours great, let down by the england flag....maybe I'm just being to scottish though... :blink:

Hehehehehe... should replace it with a Scotland flag :angry:

That's what Mikes Curtis had on his and everyone was like, "Why you got an England flag on your bike when your Scottish :angry: ?" So he got feed up with everyone saying that so he ripped it of and stuck it to a wall in Falkirk somewhere :angry:

Watson

ahhhh haaaa

the long awaited (official) curtis 24

matt man what are the dimentions of this worthy steed

personally i recon curtis frames are the tits,

(cos i ride one)

have u shortened the bum on this one? because thats the only downfall of my frame

24 is the future man!

(feeney edit 4 out 13th of march!!!)

(not that anyone remembers me)

ROCK ON!