Bt Video Trailer

totaltrials

I found that teaser really quite disappointing to be honest. Would've been nice to see a bit more of his skill. By the end of it I was thinking to myself: 'Oh, well that was rather boring'.

Oh well, I'm sure the video is ace, just felt the trailer was slightly below par.

hmm merlin rider why should the proper vid be good im sure hes not out just to please you, and so what if he like doing big drops isnt that the whole point why people ride, to ride the thing that they want to!? its not like hes charging you to watch hes vid is it, he doesnt have a duty to please people. hes merely posting a video expressing hes riding and a sport that (we all?) enjoy, not everyone rides the same things as everyone else you know

hmm merlin rider why should the proper vid be good im sure hes not out just to please you, and so what if he like doing big drops isnt that the whole point why people ride, to ride the thing that they want to!? its not like hes charging you to watch hes vid is it, he doesnt have a duty to please people. hes merely posting a video expressing hes riding and a sport that (we all?) enjoy, not everyone rides the same things as everyone else you know

So all comments must be possitive ? Just because hes not charging us anything ? Nice logic Batman.

i didnt say that all the comments have to be positve, but if the guy wants to do drops let him do drops theres no need to be rude about it, im sure if it was cls or tra doing a big drop everyone would piss theirselves over it but just because its someone else theyre crap

but phil, where on earth can i buy such a Marvelous machine as a bt, a raven 5 or 6 say?

Nice anyway . . .

err supposed to be a trailer or teaser . . . .

you cant tease use with riding along a high wall . . . . :D

a glimpse of a decent tap and sidehoooop aint enough . . .

but clearly as there is a trailer the actual vid will be legendary .. . . .

:D

Nice anyway . . . 

err supposed to be a trailer or teaser . . . .

you cant tease use with riding along a high wall . . . .  :D

a glimpse of a decent tap and sidehoooop aint enough . . .

but clearly as there is a trailer the actual vid will be legendary .. . . .

:P

I don;t understand your post really :D

The trialer is a bit "meh", it's just there to download, it's not meant to be an amazing video, maybe the full video will be, and maybe there should be a few more things in that trialer , maybe he has hardly filmed anything (N) no idea.

Phil.