Sorry Guys, Quick Moan/request

cant_ride

as i said sorry to moan a bit but in the future it'd be really helpful to everyone i think if people posting videos didnt title their thread " New Video "

I dont know if anyone else gets this but whenever I come on, it always says that "New Video" is the most recent topic so i think yahaaaa a cool new video to watch

turns out its always the same one.

if you think im being an idiot ignore me but i cant be the only one that gets annoyed by this.

oli

as i said sorry to moan a bit but in the future it'd be really helpful to everyone i think if people posting videos didnt title their thread " New Video "

I dont know if anyone else gets this but whenever I come on, it always says that "New Video" is the most recent topic so i think yahaaaa a cool new video to watch

turns out its always the same one.

if you think im being an idiot ignore me but i cant be the only one that gets annoyed by this.

oli

your not (N)

it's only a problem when people go trawling through all the old videos and bump them up by leaving an un-needed comment.

There should be a 'rule' where you can't comment on a video thats more than 2 months old or something. Once a video has dropped off the first two pages, any further comments usually aren't nessesary, especially just to say "wow! great video!".

your not  :blink:

But that's also annoying how you quoted him, when you were the first person to reply... no need to quote.

But yea, NOOOOOOOOOOO NEEEEEEEEEEEEED on the 'new video' thing either. A proper '*name* vid number *3*' or something would be better.

it's only a problem when people go trawling through all the old videos and bump them up by leaving an un-needed comment.

There should be a 'rule' where you can't comment on a video thats more than 2 months old or something. Once a video has dropped off the first two pages, any further comments usually aren't nessesary, especially just to say "wow! great video!".

Or you could just name threads sensibly so people could reply to them whenever they want.

Would it be possible to make this bit of the forum "unbumpable" so it is just ordered in most recent topic as opposed to most resent post...

Just an idea :blink:

Seb

Edit: just found you can do that at the bottom of the page :">

not sure if itll stay when the browser is closed or a new page is opened...

Edited by SebJT

why stop people postimg when they wanna post.

i might go away for a while, come back, download an old video, which is new to me, and then want to post. If the threas is titled correctly, then my post won't annoy anybody, as they will know it is an old thread anyway.

The problem you say about old threads being bumped, is a side effect of the very reason this thread has been made, thread titling.

john

I said nout about the thread bumping problem .. my main point was for people to stop calling their thread " New Video " ... i remember a lot of cases where there were plenty called new video with no suject underneath... you must see where im going.

oli