Who Made The Following Sites?

JonMack

Hey all

These sites have just pretty much popped up out of nowhere, I was just wondering who has made them, I think Adam/Dave made the TB one, can anyone *cough*Ad*cough* confirm this? Also Phil, did you made SB yourself or did someone else do it for you? I'm just interested as they're both really nice sites (SB especially, no offence Ad) and wanted to have a chat with the creators about some of the features of the sites, and how long they took to make, etc.

So if you know can you gimme a shout in here or PM,

Cheers,

Jon.

Hey Jon,

Our current site is a tempoary measure to tide us over until the final one is complete.

Its just one simple template that a mate of ours boshed together in a couple of hours.

Myself and Dave are/were respolsible for filling in all the info, and adding pictures etc.

Hope thats of use,

Cheers,

Adam

Neither of the sites would be particulary hard to produce once you got the hang of php. Its just all selecting items from a db :turned: I did pretty much the same in perl as a project for uni only took a few hours :-