Msn

monty-adam

right you would think if they are workin on msn they would do it earlt in the mornin when no one will be usin it y now just wen i am tlkin to fit women :P"

cheers ash (Y)

The server is not down because of they are working on it, its down because stupid people like making pointless accounts, and think its funny to clog the server with viruses. They will have it up and running as soon as possible, it will take about 2 hours, i bet you!

Thanks

Nicholas

Edited by Ashton Rider

Microsoft is gay i want to kill Bill Gates with a large spike, MSN is always down i hate it i think they should all be shot it never works and they're all gay i hate them lots.

Could be worse, they could charge you to use it.

Just chill its not the end of the world.

right you would think if they are workin on msn they would do it earlt in the mornin when no one will be usin it y now just wen i am tlkin to fit women :P"

cheers ash (Y)

MSN is used internationally so that wouldn't work really :P"

Anyway will you all stop complaining about a FREEEEEEEE service being shut down for an hour or so in order that you all don't get some horrible virus off some twat who works in a comic book store and masturbates over superwoman whilst designing a bug that makes your computers explode.

Microsoft is gay i want to kill Bill Gates with a large spike, MSN is always down i hate it i think they should all be shot it never works and they're all gay i hate them lots.

Dont complane about msn when it works 99.9% of the time (Y) .