Chit-chat

Liss has already come up with the awesome idea of a thread for Trials Related questions that don’t deserve their own thread. This is good because it should prevent unnecessary new threads, but there still is many because many people ask many questions not related or not directly related to trials.

In the main forum there is the board for chit-chat but unfortunately we new members don’t have the privilege of using it so our New Members Chat is full of things that would otherwise be posted on the chit-chat board.

Now I do realise that trials forum is only supposed to be about trials related things but many of us at some time or another do have the urge to post something un-trials related. So instead of making new threads about it, post it here so people who want to read it can and others who don’t do not ever have to open up this thread. It will stop there being many useless threads that many people may not be interested in cluttering up the main page.

So this can be the chit-chat section of the New Members Chat. (Y)

If any of you do think that this is a useless thread at least it’s only ONE and may prevent many others from being started! :)

Just wanted to know if anyone has seen the film Biketrial psycho. Because i brought it from cleanbikes and i think the riding from Ot pi and cesar canas is amazing and i totally recommend it to anyone.

P.S i just thought i should start the chit chat section. Because i think its a good idea and will save alot of hassle in the forum.

Nice one (Y)

Think about it though: Chit chat has it's own subforum on this board, and has a lot of different threads inside of it. So, eventually(when more people start replying to this) there is going to be absolutely loads of different topics flying around in this one thread, and it's going to cause an absolute load of confusion.

And didn't someone like huddy2000 try something like this before? I'm sure he did and it turned out to be absolute pandamonium because people were asking random questions before some were even answered, so all of it got mixed up?

I don't mean to put you down, but this just doesn't really work.

Think about it though:  Chit chat has it's own subforum on this board, and has a lot of different threads inside of it.  So, eventually(when more people start replying to this) there is going to be absolutely loads of different topics flying around in this one thread, and it's going to cause an absolute load of confusion.

And didn't someone like huddy2000 try something like this before?  I'm sure he did and it turned out to be absolute pandamonium because people were asking random questions before some were even answered, so all of it got mixed up?

I don't mean to put you down, but this just doesn't really work.

but when some one askes a queation (or makes a little topic inside here) when they get an answer to it the person that started the topic should post up "stop" in bold capital letters like:

STOP!

Well done :- I think this could work if everyone helped it to work! As for the ''make good threads and become members'' it is harder said than done lol!

Is everyone off school now? We finished today :angry: Yay Not back for two weeks, anyone got any plans for the hols?

Well done :angry: I think this could work if everyone helped it to work! As for the ''make good threads and become members'' it is harder said than done lol!

Is everyone off school now? We finished today :- Yay Not back for two weeks, anyone got any plans for the hols?

You only finished today ? how come easters gone :-

Well done :) I think this could work if everyone helped it to work! As for the ''make good threads and become members'' it is harder said than done lol!

Is everyone off school now? We finished today :D Yay Not back for two weeks, anyone got any plans for the hols?

haha as if :angry:

i finished last thursday :-

this easter early appreantly but all the school time tables to brake up are every where :-

haha

^^^^^^^^^^ Sorry but he's right. I could ask a question now and before we no it another person will ask one and another and then some onewill want to answer my question but we won't no he's answering me. Good effort though :-.

Thank's jamie.

yeah mate thats totally true though i agree alot i think :- :-

Edited by Juicy Fruit

This will get so disorganised with loads of questions being asked and answered at the same time- it will end up so confusing, not to mention full of crap. You will just have to wait until you get validated to use the chit-chat board.