Your Best Riding Pic?

Da Make

loving Ali C's pics. Looks a very similar place to this:

gallery_1187_132_11471.jpg

I just really like the sky and the angle it looks cool, even though it was taken a fair while ago (last summer). It's still one of my fav's, my face is pretty amusing too.

Here's probably my other favourite pic, it is just at a local practice wall but it was dark and i was relying on the flash to enable me to see the wall. What i like about the pic is the way that i and the part of the wall i am sidehopping up are illuminated; yet around it everything fades to black. Really cool pic and captured at the perfect time that i am crouching (Y) . Credit to 'T-Limburn' for taking the photo.

gallery_1187_132_12004.jpg

cheers,

george

one of my faves.  have a few more, but too big to upload  (Y)

oh, btw, this is the on where my back brake slipped when i landed on the bollard, resulting in a heavily bruised bum cheek!!  hehe.  must go back and give it another go one day....

smithy

I remember that from your video, god damn you were lucky!

Yay my picture.

Thanks Smo it helps when the subject is that good. (I'm assuming your talking about my pic else this is embarrasing)

Dan

Yeah I'm talking about your picture of Dave, I remember seeing the video that is was taken in. Very nicely done mate (Y)