New Rider

Simpson

hey you riders im 15 years old and have just sold my wethepeople bmx 4 £170 (huh huh con!) but im going to buy the new saracen mad 6 thin in the red version i thought the best price i could get was £285 (including P+P) from a doggy lookin web site but on my 1st visit to trials fourum i found a link at the top of the screen where i could pick up the same bike, it looks like a propper website and including P+P was £170 so thanx guys uve saved me £15! i going to be riding the benfleet basildon and southend area with my m8 ian rainbird (owl pina?) whos propper good at riding and hope that he can teach me sum of the basics, wheely hop to bash or summink like that wish me loads of luck cheers hopefully ill c u guys while out riding sum times london mayB

hello mr simpson you might remeber me from such things as beatin ians ass at riding ;)

good to get another local wit us and trust me ill be your teacher (Y)

ill show you how to handle the wild ian rainbird when he gets annoyed and frustrated aswell

oggy

well im sorry for replying to someones topic and all ill say is gap55 you must be doing something wrong to be a premember with all those posts

to be honest i couldnt care what you think i bet youve posted a load of crap in the past

oggy :angry:

well im sorry for replying to someones topic and all ill say is gap55 you must be doing something wrong to be a premember with all those posts

to be honest i couldnt care what you think i bet youve posted a load of crap in the past

oggy :angry:

Yeah, I mean what am I doing wrong here people?

I don't post crap do I :"> ?

As for you oggy, I think you should use punctuation.

i will mate. just had a flick through your post and it seems in the first 10 or so that came up you were either moaning at someone or sayin something is "wank"

i'm not trying to start an argument but maybe you should think twice before posting up a reply. maybe the forum then wil be an even happier place than it is now and validation will come round quicker.

oggy

Edited by oggy

i will mate. just had a flick through your post and it seems in the first 10 or so that came up you were either maoning at someone or sayin somthing is "wank"

i'not trying to start an argument but maybe you should think twice before posting up a reply. maybe the forum then wil be an even happier place than it is now and validation will come round quicker.

oggy

Maybe a trip to the spelling school would not hurt!

Maybe a trip to the spelling school would not hurt!

hey dont slate his spelling, check the topic starting post!

hey you riders im 15 years old and have just sold my wethepeople bmx4    £170 (huh huh con!) but im going to buy the new saracen mad 6 thin in the red version i thought the best price i could get was £285 (including P+P) from a doggy lookin web site but on my 1st visit to trials fourum i found a link at the top of the screen where i could pick up the same bike, it looks like a propper website and including P+P was £170 so thanx guys uve saved me £15! i going to be riding the benfleet basildon and southend area with my m8 ian rainbird (owl pina?) whos propper good at riding and hope that he can teach me sum of the basics, wheely hop to bash or summink like that wish me loads of luck cheers hopefully ill c u guys while out riding sum times london mayB

learnt to spell mate, if you want to get validated

Ben

Edited by Man On A Mission