NOT ALLOWED IN NMC.Fs: Silver Monty Xlite Forks (with Disc Mounts)

pogonation

Hello everyone. I have a pair of 20'' monty xlite forks for sale which have both disc and magura hs33 mounts. The forks are in silver and are in fairly good condition apart from a few minor scratches down the sides. These forks are absolutey wicked and weigh bugger all. Min price £50....... rrp £126 from cleanbikes ! :)

Pictures:

http://img19.exs.cx/img19/9453/forksclose3de.jpg

http://img198.exs.cx/img198/9121/forks6wy.jpg

:( :blink:

Edited by pogonation

Bumping Topics

Please do not bump topics more than once every 24 hours. Repeat offenders will be warned and possibly suspended!

Read the guidelines

Why don't you shut up about your bumping sh*t, he's only bumped once, and even if he bumped twice in a day (omfg imagine that, TWICE!) the world wouldn't come to an end.

Hi All,

I'm in need of a new front wheel for my new bike eg: red hope xc hub on onza drilled rim about £50 or something like that and also if you have any Red front disc hubs or front onza drilled rims or any decent RED hub or decent rim as i need one a.s.a.p for my new bike which hopefully will be built on saturday :P" If you have one please can you contact me - Mat_60@hotmail.com and if you know any infomation like where i can get one cheap from a shop or second hand.

Thanks in advance,

Mat

:)

Hi All,

I'm in need of a new front wheel for my new bike eg: red hope xc hub on onza drilled rim about £50 or something like that and also if you have any Red front disc hubs or front onza drilled rims or any decent RED hub or decent rim as i need one a.s.a.p for my new bike which hopefully will be built on saturday  :)"  If you have one please can you contact me - Mat_60@hotmail.com and if you know any infomation like where i can get one cheap from a shop or second hand.

Thanks in advance,

Mat

hi ive got a d521 on red hope mono for sale, its all true, and the hub is like new (still have the box) £30.00 inc postage!

Hi All,

I'm in need of a new front wheel for my new bike eg: red hope xc hub on onza drilled rim about £50 or something like that and also if you have any Red front disc hubs or front onza drilled rims or any decent RED hub or decent rim as i need one a.s.a.p for my new bike which hopefully will be built on saturday  :)"  If you have one please can you contact me - Mat_60@hotmail.com and if you know any infomation like where i can get one cheap from a shop or second hand.

Thanks in advance,

Mat

Mod Or Stock? It doesn't say!

basically lookin for a cheap second bike to bomb round on as already got amazin bike just small 20in with large rear tyre to try anything and whoever sells will send vids and pics of huge gaps and drops. must be cheap so i can kill it and not be worried about money lost if broken. in other words i dont wanna try and then fail with my 1.5k T-rex

Cheers people

(Y)

Adam

Just read the post below

Thanks for telling me i didnt know, im a member but most "new members" are just starting out and ride mod bikes so i thought id post my bits up here too to increase sellage.

Sorry wont happen again (Y)

Can deleate topic :)

Edited by CalopS

Just to let you know, your not meant to put things up for sale or post wanted notices on the new members' forum anymore. It wasn't my decision and it doesn't mean that i agree or disagree with it... ....but hey, you'll just have to wait until you get validated.

-Andrew

i need a frame

i just found a crack in my t-pro so i wanting a 20" frame beteen £50-£100

post me your frames please

thanks robbie (Y)

Can i see a picture of the crack please? I would like to see it as i might buy it!

When i red it it sounded like new members where not aloud to start a topic he is not spamming as hes a member and is just giving you the opatuntie to but theses things , not to sure though thats how i got it .

Sam

10. Regarding For Sale Topics In New Members Chat (Added 17-04-05)

For sale topics are no longer allowed in the new members chat section of the forum. This is to stop people signing up just to sell something as well as tidying up the whole forum. Once you become a full member you will be able to post in the 'For Sale / Wanted' section and give people recommendations about how your transactions went. With a team of 2 admins and 7 moderators now validating users it wont be long before you will be upgraded.

Seems pritty clear to me, i understand why they have done it.

END OF TOPIC

Does this not just apply to the new members though to stop them signing up, if their just going to use a potentially good oppurtunity on the forum to sell instead of using it correctly.

I think members can still post for sale threads in here as it does help the new members get started.

are you only interested is swapping for another 20" mod ?

if not then i will swap for a schwinn mesa with bomber mz comps, magura julies and lots more stuff

sorry if you're not though (Y)