Trials In Wales

fifty pence

ok, well i will start with saying it was an absoletly amazing day today thanks to tom for organisin it for me it was certainly the best ride ive ever been on, and yes everyone else did miss out.

SETTING UP: ok we can either set up on the friday night, which means a couple of people will have to camp with the sections (Y) to make sure they dont get nicked or maybe we chain it all up, thats if anyone has a load of chain.....Or we can set it all up early on the saturday morning im talking around 6-8am.

let me know what you think about this

Edited by are-em

ok, well i will start with saying it was an absoletly amazing day today thanks to tom for organisin it for me it was certainly the best ride ive ever been on, and yes everyone else did miss out.

SETTING UP: ok we can either set up on the friday night, which means a couple of people will have to camp with the sections  :)  to make sure they dont get nicked or maybe we chain it all up, thats if anyone has a load of chain.....Or we can set it all up early on the saturday morning im talking around 6-8am.

let me know what you think about this

saturday morning cause im not camping out in the middle of llandudno!!! (Y)

saturday morning cause im not camping out in the middle of llandudno!!! (Y)

YOUR NOT SETTING UP ANYWAY!!!

sat morning would be better if we can get the council to leave the van on site over the weekend or if josh's dad will leave his trailer, otherwise pile all the stuff together in one big pile on fri night, chuck a tarp over it and hope its still there in the morning...

Please

Would you like to annonuce the codes on the padlocks over the forum too?

Although its a message board, i dont think its appropriate to be telling every trials rider on the forum exactly every detail. Its not very interesting to be honest. We have each others phone numbers, we have information, we tell each other. The only information we should be posting here is when the other riders should turn up at the extravaganza

And as far as organising goes, yes it should be done and yes its great that you're (Rob) organising this without me, but don't forget, we're still not 100% confirmed on the reservation. We need a place first before we can set anything up (Y)

Please

Would you like to annonuce the codes on the padlocks over the forum too?

Although its a message board, i dont think its appropriate to be telling every trials rider on the forum exactly every detail. Its not very interesting to be honest. We have each others phone numbers, we have information, we tell each other. The only information we should be posting here is when the other riders should turn up at the extravaganza

And as far as organising goes, yes it should be done and yes its great that you're (Rob) organising this without me, but don't forget, we're still not 100% confirmed on the reservation. We need a place first before we can set anything up  (Y)

ditto all that and matt please call me at home/on my mob asap, i need to talk to you about this...

oh yeah and everyone else - this isn't MSN

tom so i take it i cant come down to the demo then no ????

its a free world alex you can go wherever you want but you and your bike will not be coming into the demo area... its not a socail thing there will be a few riders and a few people taking pics/vids in the area, everyone else will be outside at the mercy of the crowds...

and before anyone else jumps the que, mat has spoken to the organisers and they have said they will definately slot us in somewhere (Y)

(where we don't know (Y) )

its a free world alex you can go wherever you want but you and your bike will not be coming into the demo area...  its not a socail thing there will be a few riders and a few people taking pics/vids in the area, everyone else will be outside at the mercy of the crowds...

and before anyone else jumps the que, mat has spoken to the organisers and they have said they will definately slot us in somewhere  (Y)

(where we don't know  (Y)  )

6-7 is a bit more than a few :P do you lot still want me to do the riderlist ???

Edited by alex!beastytrials

alex what does it matter to you, this is not your concern, you are not a part of the committee, your not a club member (because you've still not paid up) and your banned from all events until the summer anyway so STOP CLOGGING UP THE FORUM AND LEAVE IT TO US TO ORGANISE OUR EVENTS!!!

well tell rob that he told me to do it and wats the point becoming a member if i cant go in any events (Y)

ok alex if you want to play it the childish 12 year old way you have just got yourself banned from all freeridetrials club evenings and events for the rest of the summer.  you will not be allowed to enter the july comp or come to any of the other events we run. you need to seriously think about your attitude because i am not prepared to waste my time organising events for little boys like you.

i hope eveyone else takes this as a warning, freeridetrials club are not alone in feeling some riders are taking the piss and we have no problem with banning riders who have a shit attitude, if we weed out the time wasters and piss takers then the riders who are serious about events can enjoy them all the more  (Y)

Couldnt of put it better my self. By the way Im 12 and am not that immature.

Angus