NOT ALLOWED IN NMC.Complete Pc Tower System

MrMonkey

And you are??

Someone that is informing you that you cant post in the new members with stuff for sale! So before you start getting all cocky and that, there actually trying to help!

I think you can post in new members just the new members cant post if that makes sence!

Rob :P

Someone that is informing you that you cant post in the new members with stuff for sale! So before you start getting all cocky and that, there actually trying to help!

I think you can post in new members just the new members cant post if that makes sence!

When someone makes a f**king tool of a post like that not explaining anything how the f**k do I know. I was asking who he was he started with the attitude not me.

When someone makes a f**king tool of a post like that not explaining anything how the f**k do I know. I was asking who he was he started with the attitude not me.

For a fu*kin start he wasn't giving you attitude just the fact that he has probably said it to a lot of people and if you look in the new members there have been about 4+ posts closed because there not aloud to sell stuff!

Anyway why does it matter who the hell he is, thats gonna make sh*t all difference!

:P

You'll probably hate me but, whatever.

Why would I hate you?

For a fu*kin start he wasn't giving you attitude just the fact that he has probably said it to a lot of people and if you look in the new members there have been about 4+ posts closed because there not aloud to sell stuff!

Anyway why does it matter who the hell he is, thats gonna make sh*t all difference!

:P

And if that isn't attitude what is? I haven't been here for about 3 months, I ain't going through all the NMC posts so I can see what's new

Edited by MrMonkey

That started the argument. No one explained to him that you can't sell in NM any more proporly. Therefor your in the wrong, not MrMonkey.

Edited by JT!