Complaint To Mod's

horner_boi

Ive read through your guide to this forum, and ok is says dont ask about how to get validated but ive got to a point were i just cant think of anything good to say anymore so here is somethin i have noticed in the guide

2. So, How Exactly Am I Supposed To Become a 'Full Member'?

Not too difficult, just make a reply to an existing thread or start a new one. Can be about anything. We basically just want to know that your intentions are good before we let you loose in the members area!

I do understand that and have read it a few times just to make sure im not mis reading it, but ive been a member since last june and ive made over 100 coments, now i dont know if it is mentioned somewhere roughly how many you have to make but for the amount i use this site i thought i would be validated by now

complaint1hh.th.jpg

there is a screen print off my control panel if you dont believe me on what i have said about myself, now i would like something to be sorted as soon as possible please, im sorry to moan but now i cant sell things on new members and all my posts dont seem to get noticed, im getting a bit annoyed

hope someone can help

thanks ian

Edited by horner_boi

I hear what your saying, yes it is annoying but there are alot of new members and everyone probably feels the same way, you just have to wait your turn really!

There is no certain amount of posts you have to have, it's better to have 10 really good posts rather than 100 rubbish ones!

Rob :D

what horner_boi is tryin to say though is that they have made 100 really good posts

Yeah I understand, thats cool but there are alot of new members who have also made 100+ good posts!

He's not the only one!

Cheers Rob :D

I hear what your saying, yes it is annoying but there are alot of new members and everyone probably feels the same way, you just have to wait your turn really!

yer but its the fact that ive been posting for about 10 months now, how long should someone usualy have to wait?

woah woah woah sweet child of mine!

It used to be that just Danny and Tom (admin) could validate people due to limitations with the forum settings. Now these two guys are busy enough not only with all the rest of the forum- but with their lives too! (shock horror :D ) so unfortunately they didnt have the time to spot every good new member and validate them straight away. Favouritism is complete and utter bollocks- they dont know any of these people being validated so why would it be 'favouritism' and 'who you know' ?

anyway now the board has been upgraded or something mods can now validate too, so your chances of being noticed and validated are far higher now. So just keep making good posts and getting noticed and you WILL be validated.

thank you

Some people get validated straight away, i suppose it's who you know really and favouritism. I couldn't care about getting validated any more.

I've up on trying :P

but you have been validated or im seeing things :D

A problem mods are facing now with validating people is that people seem to forget to keep doing decent posts once they get validated. There's one new member I validated who seemed really good in here, but now he's in the main forum he's just being a total f**ktard and has already been given warnings and so on in like the past 3 or so days. It's just stupid.

So although it seems like we're "validating tossers" and showing "favouritism" - I've validated about 20 people I don't know, and I can ONLY go from the posts they've done in here, so if they're tossers afterwards I can't really help that...

Mark

Yer, i am a member now. I hate how i have T-F Newbie, it just makes me sigh.... :D

I dont think anyone actually looks at that.. (apart from you :P) Anyway, we'll carry on validating members as per usual. Topic like this one in future will be from the outset.